Recent content by Jason B

1. J

DB tires question

If you guys have found any other better tires for street use, let me know.
  2. J

Good tire for street and stone/chip roads? 15x6x6

I had this tire as a replacement for the rear and it didn't last long. I'm mainly using this bike on on street with roads that stone/chipped. What do you guys recommend that will have decent life in 15x6x6 for the rear tire? My local Tractor supply has some Hi-Run in 2 ply and 4 ply, not...
  3. J

Street Tires

Fisher, that tire looks cool, but only problem is I haven't seen anyone using it yet, so who knows how long it will last. What I like about the ribbed one I got from Tractor supply is, they are local and I drove 10 min to get it, and they will take anything back...
  4. J

doodle bug head light

Cool, you know, this whole time I was thinking how cool it would be to have a real actual sized headlight, that was LED. It would really fit our bikes and look like a real headlight. I stumbled upon this! Here are a few.... Donson Torpedo Chrome Retro Classic Vintage Bike Bicycle 6 LED...
  5. J

doodle bug head light

Pics of mounting setup, pics!
  6. J

doodle bug head light

Cool, can you link the ebay auction?>
  7. J

Larger off road tires doe DB

Those look like they'd slow down your top speed?
  8. J

Lil Indian Mods & Classic OldMiniBikes Predator Upgrades

Got it. I got this stick db30 running great now. Downhill I'm getting close to 39 mph! I just changed rear tire to a 15x6x6 ribbed. Normally crushing speed is around 32-33 mph on flat roads and downhill I usually get around 37mph. I think the larger rear tire is helping out. Fully stock.
  9. J

Street Tires

Cool, Is there any benefit to the smaller tire up front? Increased speed, decreasesd speed?
  10. J

Street Tires

Wait, is that the tractor supply tire?
  11. J

Lil Indian Mods & Classic OldMiniBikes Predator Upgrades

Question on the app. I downloaded it, but the distance seems off. When I drive in my car to the local gas station it's exactly 1 mile, when I use the app, it says like 1.5. It's adding up the miles too fast. Is there some type of adjustment to calibrate the app? The MPH is accurate.
  12. J

DB30 full throttle hesitation? Video

Whoops, I should have specified, it's a fully stock 97cc engine...
  13. J

Air filter clean, and I don't think there is a fuel filter?? And where is the high speed jet?
  14. J

Official db30 stock top speed.

I'm getting around 32mph on flat roads.
  15. J

What do you mean? If you mean the screw with the spring on it, I removed that screw....