Recent content by Jaymo

1. J

hot tire for baja bike

That could work for me, because I have an electric start GX340 with charging coil I'd like to install in my Warrior. Yeah, I want to make a torque monster out of it. I need to get a motorcycle style gas tank, to allow me to get rid of the OEM Honda tank. With the 340 and a TAV, I believe the...
  2. J

hot tire for baja bike

I like those tires. Got a link where I can get them?
  3. J

Rebuild baja forks

I would like to keep the fat front tire, because I just use mine when hunting and I'm too cheap to pay $7.300.00 for a Rokon.
  4. J

post me to your warrior with a sportster tank thread???

Sportster tank looks like it would be a nut cracker, if the Warrior had brakes worth a damn. I want to put a Yamaha SR400/500 or XT500 tank on mine.
  5. J

Rear disc brake conversion?

Disc brakes do not stop better than drums. Drum brakes actually stop better than disc brakes. That's why big trucks and the vast majority of forklifts use them. You have more friction material and more swept area. Disc brakes are not susceptible to fade. That is the reason discs are...
  6. J

Rebuild baja forks

Can stiffer fork springs be installed? I'd like to rebuild mine with thicker oil and stiffer springs. I've been thinking about replacing the clone motor with a genuine Honda GX340. The extra weight of the bigger engine, plus the rider, would make stiffer springs a great idea.
  7. J

The OldMiniBikes All-Terrain, Trail Bike, Pack Mule, Tote Gote & Utility Bike Thread

I so badly want a Rokon. I so badly do not want to pay over $7,000.00 for a new one. I'd love to find an old one for a good price. That hasn't happened, and I've been looking for a few years. I think a Pak-Jak would do everything I need.
  8. J

Has anyone done a foot brake mod?

I'm thinking, the brake pedal, pivot shaft, and tension rod from a Yamaha SR400. The SR has rod actuated rear drums, and has been in production since 1978.
  9. J

How many RPM can stock GX340 handle?

I wonder if the stock Honda flywheel could be balanced well enough to allow for high RPM use?
  10. J

What I need is a billet flywheel that works with both the factory electric and recoil starters, and charge coils. Does any such animal exist?
  11. J

Home Depot Lifan

I didn't know Home Depot sold engines. I need to get out more
  12. J

I also want to graft three together and make a triple, and I want to make a V-twin out of two. Too many ideas, to little time and money. Time for some :hack: and :weld: OK, if that Honda ran ten years before it shat the bed, I wouldn't be able to complain. I'm not wanting to drag race it or...
  13. J

Help me pick out a bilet rod...

Yo, whaddafug? Foshizzle, I dun missed da pizzin' contest. Seriously, I missed the fun. Also, I couldn't understand a word he said. I don't speak hood rat. Why do I always miss the fun? Was there even a point to his original post?
  14. J

:thumbsup:Jive turkey.:laugh:
  15. J

I'll check with my boss next week and see if they have any more available. I still think I need to graft two of them together and make a parallel twin. Phase them so they fire about 360 degrees apart. Would make for a beast of an adult minibike motor. Anyhoo, no I don't feel lucky. My luck...