1. J

The 3rd Southeast Michigan Minibike Reunion

Looking forward to it !
  2. J

H30 PTO

Absolutely ............. all day long !
  3. J

How to break a tire bead, easy way

That Sir ........... Is Simple & Impressive !
  4. J

No re-start problem solved

Testify ........ welcome to Brothers Of The Struggle !
  5. J

Word Association Game

Hope
  6. J

I'm so old I can remember when...

Looking forward each week to a new episode of the "Wild Wild West" - watching the "3 Stooges" in the morning before heading off to elementary school and having one of my little brothers holding up the "2-ear" TV antenna and moving it around to a get better picture / reception !
  7. J

never used shipping co. before

Fastenal told me they would not accept minibikes / motorcycles or etc. because of fear of damage - but upon speaking to her further and "clarifying" that the complete Superbronc I was purchasing was not running at the moment - she said they would transport it if it was classified as "Parts" ...
  8. J

anatomy of a heart attack

Phil - I think about this account of what happened to you - which you shared with me earlier this year ........... quite frequently. We take way too much for granted - but I am glad we have the technology to give us this 2nd chance. I am glad you are here and on a healthy road to recovery...
  9. J

2 piece Lil Indian

When Allied first started producing these 2 piece frames - there was no tab on the rear - I have one of these as well - and you were expected to use a band brake on the clutch. A few years later they made the 2 piece with the tab so you could put the band brake on the rear hub. I almost bought...
  10. J

Today’s score

If I am not mistaken - that is not a "SuicideThrottle" - that is a factory equipped 2 speed which is why you have that secondary shaft - and when working is a nice option - it also appears to be both the correct factory engine and rear tire as well - Enjoy and learn more about it !
  11. J

Word Association Game

Dream
  12. J

Sears All Terrain Roper mini bike brake system

The last one I saw on ebay - that was complete - went for upwards of $2600 a couple of years ago. I will be putting this up in the for sale tomorrow for less than that.
  13. J

Word Association Game

Hankering
  14. J

Word Association Game

Conjecture
  15. J

Word Association Game

Change