Recent content by jerichocamp

1. 1148

2. J

is this worth 50$

i think im getting it then, i have a baja warrior frame at my house and all it needs is a brake cable and back tire:thumbsup:
  3. J

is this worth 50$

really? u dont think itsworth 50$ in parts?
  4. J

is this worth 50$

i was just looking on craigslist and i came up on this bike. the guy says its a 2.5 horsepower but i know its bigger, it looks like a 6.5 or somewhere around there. does anyone think its worth it? or even just for parts? Odd Mini Bike BMX
  5. J

2010 Baja Warrior MB200 - Lil Blue

i still got the frame but here's the pics
  6. blown up

blown up

7. connecting rod snapped

connecting rod snapped

8. J

2010 Baja Warrior MB200 - Lil Blue

i had a baja a year back, all it was for me was trouble, gas kept leaking out of the cap, i was constantly having spark issues, and i had to buy a new carb every month or two. when i finally had enough i took the motor and slapped it on a go cart. when i did that i bypassed the govenor and it...
  9. J

quick question

i have a 6.5 honda clone and i was wondering if i remove the govenor, where do you buy the billet flywheel and rod? and are they moderately cheap?
  10. J

any mini bikers in nc?

Its almost like there is no one in the nc area. Is it just an uncommon state for mini guys or what? Is there anyone IN nc. That rids/ builds mini bikes?:confused:confused:
  11. J

250r

250r fatcat. CHEAP!!!! i have another fatcat for sale. it is a 250r 3wheeler converted to a dirt bike. it is stock and smokes a little. i am selling it for 400$ and it comes with a spare motor that needs a new piston and rings. i am an hour from raleigh nc. i will travel to the surrounding...
  12. J

yamaha tri moto 200 fatcat $350

i had to bend the swingarm or carrier some people call it, it came off of a 1996 cr500 frame and i had to put alot of time and thought into the sprocket/chain lineup. but other tthan that it went as smooth as butter
  13. J

yamaha tri moto 200 fatcat $350

i have a yamaha 200cc 3 wheeler for sale. the bike is completely stock except we converted it into a wider wheeled dirt bike. it was newly rebuilt with 4 hrs on it, and it runs perfect. i am located an hour from raleigh north carolina. willing to trade or travel to tennesee (by north carolina)...
  14. J

tire sealant?

i would use slime. i use it all the time and it doesnt hurt the tire at all. you just have to spin it slowly for a good 4-5 minutes and its fine after that
  15. J

baja doodlebug (older version)

i just bought a doodlebug and i was wondering if there is any parts to make it faster without buying a new motor. i dont have alot of money and i need it to be cheap. i DONT want to remove the govenor. :smile: