Recent content by Jjtwospeed

1. J

LiL Indian steel wheels

I please resend Pm.Not sure what went wrong
  2. J

LiL Indian complete Fairbanks Morse two speed.

Hello I will go down to $550 on the two speed or best offer.If it does nor sell I will have to use that awful site.This unit is like new and COMPLETE.I hate to sell my LIL Indian parts but I’m not able to work on them any more.I have 5 very original bikes that I need to sell sone and I hate to...
  3. J

LiL Indian steel wheels

I have a nice set of LiL Indian steel wheels mid 60’s in nice shape.$80 + shipping.I live in Gaithersburg Maryland.PM me if interested and I will send photos.
  4. J

Everything.Just bolt on and ride.If you don’t mind sending your email address I will send you some pictures.My email is jjmail52@gmail.com. Send me a hello message and I will send pictures if you rather do it that way. The drive clutch that goes on the engine is not included. Thank You Jay
  5. J

Hello.I have a nice Fairbanks Morse mini magic two speed in perfect condition that I would like to sell.Asking $600.If you are interested please PM me and I will send pictures.I have never had luck sending pics. On this site.I am located in Maryland and will work with you on shipping.Don’t ever...
  6. J

1970 speedway scorpion exhaust

Hello Need a exhaust pipe for a 1970 speedway scorpion please. Thank you
  7. J

1970 speedway scorpion exhaust

Looking for 2 1970 speedway scorpion exhaust pipes in good condition. Thank you
  8. J

I’m looking for a mini bike engine

I have a NOS Tecumseh HS 40 $225.00 if interested
  9. J

2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

That’s called, swiss plate.
  10. J

Vintage Minibike Lil Indian Rarest Minibike In The World

Sorry to here about the shipping problems.I always order from Ray and never had a problem.Have gotten a break on the small things or it would be to costly.I Really hope Ray opens his eyes and maybe put the son over his knee.Oh! You get sued for that these days.
  11. J

Vintage Minibike Lil Indian Rarest Minibike In The World

Call Ray @ Allied Leisure He will take care of you. Avoid the Kid like coronavirus as mentioned.Good Luck.Nice bike but but does not pass the smell test.Does not have ANY HARD PROOF.Also claims on eBay that it is the worlds rarest.Has anyone checked to see if this guys nose is growing?
  12. J

LiL Indian model 500 chain guard decal.

Hello Looking for a LiL Indian model 500 chain guard decal.for my 1968. Thank You.
  13. J

Lil Indian (1960's) 80212 3hp

Your very welcome Marcus.If you need pics or info about the 60’s 80212 please let me know.I will be happy to help That 81212 sounds like a awesome find. Jay
  14. J

Sorry .Oil drain hole.Also the briggs magnetrons that I have purchased All came with plunger plugs. Jay
  15. J

I have repaired filled, and tapped a oil fill hole in a old engine block with JB weld to see if it would work.It seems to be fine but I have not run the engine yet but it seems to be holding. Jay