Recent content by joelwey

1. J

63-66 Taco rear shocks on E-Bay

Justin: I don't think I know Drew. Is he affiliated with Hent and minibikes.com? regards, Joel
  2. J

Kent Carlson and I(Joel Wey) were making copies of these. We borrowed some and got exact measurments for these,and with the help of,"Scooterboy"we were able to make these shocks. Also,thanks to Scooterboy,we were able to make shock springs for the front forks. Scooterboy also made zinc plated...
  3. J

Vintage taco 33/55/99 minibike shocks rare 1963-1966 Item ID: 154775343720
  4. J

Bird minibike forks Bird Engineering Sears/Montgomery Wards FORKS WANTED

Are there any Bird/Montgomery forks out there,or does somebody have dimensions for these?
  5. J

Are there any Bird forks out there like these for sale?
  6. J

Still looking for Bird forks. joel
  7. J

OK guys,this is a Bird I built about 8 or 9 years ago. I am in need of forks,or even dimensions would work(I can build them myself.) Here are some pix. This one originally had a Mc 49,but I installed a 6.03 Mc chainsaw engine,it did come to life then!
  8. J

Here's hoping someone out there has a nice set of forks to sell. Like these........... You can get in touch with me at: Jonlinetoday@centurylink.net (I'm in Littleton,CO,80120)
  9. J

Y'know,I can't remember the last time I sent you a message. Thought you retired,and moved to...

Y'know,I can't remember the last time I sent you a message. Thought you retired,and moved to Mississippi. Your friend in Colorado,joelwey(hope you and the misses are doing better than ever.........;).
  10. J

Taco 44 with a mac super pro 125 in the works oh yea

Jamjam: Pix of a Taco 22 with McCulloch 91,built to look like a Mc9(6.03 cu in,or 100cc) regards,Joel Like to see yours when it's done.
  11. J

Trojan-frame-hav-2

Do you have pictures? regards,Joel
  12. J

Van Tech Hodaka

Here is the Van Tech Website..............some really cool bikes,history etc. Enjoy! https://vantechmotorcycles.com/
  13. J

Taco 22 with Mc 9 engine

bump
  14. J

Taco 22 with Mc 9 engine

Everyone: I'm looking for a set of bird forks.........like these: https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=126053&title=bird&cat=564 Don't have to be perfect,I need dimensions so I can build them,or if you have a pair,could really use them. I'm in Littleton(a suburb of...