Recent content by JoePapa

1. JoePapa

MB200 - what are front brake options?

Howdy folks - hope this is the right section. I've got the mb200 with the Predator 212cc motor and a torque converter. The little beast runs out well and I'd love to make it faster but the rear only brake option really sucks. Is there a kit yet for the mb200 I can buy and bolt and go or...
  2. JoePapa

212cc predator govoner problems

I recently had to deal with the same thing - read Motra's post in this thread: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/honda-clone-predator-engines/76105-need-help-predator-gov-carb-linkage-stuck-open.html Works like a champ now...
  3. JoePapa

Need Help with Predator Gov / Carb linkage - stuck open

Thanks for the info guys - I took the linkage off and reset it based on the info Motra provided. Creia - thanks for the info on the default throttle position, I didn't sweat it that it was about 3/4 of the way open and when I started the engine the idle dropped to a normal speed. My baja is...
  4. JoePapa

Need assistance with my predator engine

Rivera - what I meant was - if the engine was stored dry, it wouldn't have any fluids in it (no fuel and no oil). If you stored it with fuel/oil and on it's side, then that's useful info. Either way, it sounds like you've got some good advice in here. I don't know what your experience is...
  5. JoePapa

Thanks guys - I'll give it a try this afternoon.
  6. JoePapa

Need assistance with my predator engine

Fuel, air, and spark - gotta have all three. Check the spark and if you've got spark then it's a fuel delivery issue. Was it stored dry?
  7. JoePapa

Howdy. I need help with my predator. I was trying to move the gov linkage just a little to bump max RPM up just a little. Well in doing so, the linkage came off the gov arm. The gov doesn't appear to have any spring tension on it and neither does the carb throttle. However, when I connect...
  8. JoePapa

rear suspension baja doodle bug?

I'd like a conversion kit. There's one company that makes them like that but don't recall who it was.
  9. JoePapa

Barack just joined the NRA

Silly question here - has anyone noticed that those trying to restrict the rights granted by the 2nd are those surrounded by guns to keep them safe? :hammer: Why are we discussing this? The Bill also says the rights (of the 2nd) shall not be infringed - what's left to discuss? Call your...
  10. JoePapa

Craigslist find

Ya, that is unrealistic - just posted cause it was a nice build. Didn't know if it may inspire new ideas :scooter:
  11. JoePapa

14cc on modified predator

Post up your results. Adding some compression is an easy way to pick up a little. I thought about doing the same thing down the road.
  12. JoePapa

Craigslist find

Thought I'd post this on here - figured you guys would like it. Looks pretty cool. Mid-Size Trike-Chopper
  13. JoePapa

Baja with Predator – can I use lighting coil pack on Predator?

Crud, I was afraid you were gonna say that. Ok - thanks for the info.
  14. JoePapa

Ok, so regular flywheels don't fit - surely we have another solution besides a flashlight, right?
  15. JoePapa

Has anyone successfully moved the lighting circuit from one of the original baja motors over to a Predator? I’ve seen the posts about just using a battery and LED but I’d really like something a little more self sufficient. I’d appreciate some insight on this. I miss not having the headlight...