Recent content by jonkhd

1. jonkhd

murray forsale

MAKE AN OFFER . EMAIL . jonkhd@comcast.net :shrug:
  2. jonkhd

murray forsale

2001 Murray 6.5 clone billet rod & fly wheel, 8' timing key, 18lb springs, push ro ds, 275. Cam, 22 mm mikuni carb jetted,indexed plug low low hrs on motor, tav2 comet clutch, newer tires and extra set. Must Sell $1000.00
  3. jonkhd

Decent Roller

Hello I'm looking for a decent roller with suspension. Can anyone help me out with this?
  4. jonkhd

Trail Murray Finally Complete

Wow that's great you got the whole family a mini :thumbsup:
  5. jonkhd

Yes this is true. I will tear it down over the winter and get her painted up.
  6. jonkhd

Does she ever can't keep the front wheel on the ground with the tav2 . Just the way I like it haha and top speed of 51.3 mph .
  7. jonkhd

murray seat

Hi looking for a seat for a Murray track2 I'd anyone is willing to part with one pm me thanks Jon
  8. jonkhd

Just over a year and a crap load of trials and errors and of course loads of money but its finally complete . :scooter: Let me no what ya think
  9. The ultimite trail murray complete

The ultimite trail murray complete

10. jonkhd

question about flywheels (all new to me)

No they don't make anything yet but if u find one please let me no I'm looking also.
  11. jonkhd

murray track 2 parting out nc

That's way to much for a roller Murray can find them all day long running for that price .:out:
  12. jonkhd

Comment by 'jonkhd' in media 'IMG_09041'

What are you talking about ?
  13. jonkhd

30 Series vs. 40 Series TC on a Clone

I have a 3o series on my clone and it handles the extra power just fine. Actually very well.:scooter:
  14. jonkhd

**** superbowl sunday ****

Who cares the Celtics are on :thumbsup::surrender::thumbsup:
  15. jonkhd

No more DB30's at TSC

Thats to bad :thumbsup::laugh: