Trail Murray Finally Complete

jonkhd

Just over a year and a crap load of trials and errors and of course loads of money but its finally complete . :scooter:
Let me no what ya think

jonkhd

Does she ever can't keep the front wheel on the ground with the tav2 . Just the way I like it haha and top speed of 51.3 mph .

bandit 40

Does she ever can't keep the front wheel on the ground with the tav2 . Just the way I like it haha and top speed of 51.3 mph .
Sweet:laugh::laugh: be safe and again great job, now its time to make it your own and give that beast a good paint job:thumbsup:

That looks fast. Mine is stock but I've ridden a really fast clone powered one that had the stoch sprocket and would slap you in the head so you have your hands full but you know that already I bet. Nice job man! I'm thinking 5hp briggs with one of my NOS flojets and a large capacity round steel tank I have for my beater Murray. I will have to take the tec off and see what fits. I have a Predator coupon good to the end of the month for $99 and am going tomorrow, might just as well. My nephew rode mine all day today having never ridden and the tec was perfect so I may have to get another one, mine is wore out.:thumbsup:

Big Jim

Took mine out for a putt today!! I put the 3.5 on it with a TAV, sure do miss the power with the clone that I had on it!!

Wow that's great you got the whole family a mini :thumbsup:
Yeah I have a bunch more but it was kid day today so the Healds and other big stuff stayed put up. We ride all the time and have trails through the woods out there too and working to clear more. Pre-Emergents for poison ivy and other unwanted weeds and a shovel and pruners and off we go. We have a weird round meadow of wildflowers we have a very short round track around at the back of our property that my daughter loves to go around and we have a trail to it. She rides more than my son but he's 16 and chasing girls so it's cool. I'll always have minibikes and love that my kids share my love for em. My Son said he wants a Murray now that he rode it too, he said is actually steers where hos DB does not. He still rides.:thumbsup: