Recent content by Les Paul

1. L

knock off 6hp engines fromHarbor Frieght

Guys how good are the 6hp engines from Harbour Frieght. Considerably cheaper but are they worth it? Thanks
  2. L

New to mini bikes

Yes he knows how to ride. He is 10. I just want something that I can ride down to the lake as well. So I am thinking at least a 5hp or 6. Thanks
  3. L

6.5HP engine conversion kit for Baja mini's

Hey CJTmini, Do you have one of these DB30's on the Detroit craiglist? There is one on there that looks just like your pics above for 450. If its yours I will give you a call. How are the bajas are they reliable? I'm located in Troy. Thanks
  4. L

for sale:70s yahmaha w/ rupp seat

Z85 how does it run? Looks great. How fast would it push my 10yr old 90lbs? Thanks
  5. L

New to mini bikes

I am in the Michigan. Suburb of Detroit. Looking to buy a reliable minibike for my son. Willing to spend $400 for a good bike. Any out there? Thanks
  6. L

New to mini bikes

Hi guys I am a newbie to the mini bike world. What is a good brand to buy in the market out there? How are the bajas? Heats, Carbons, Warriors, DB30s? Are these reliable? What other brands are out there? Thanks
  7. L

No pocketbikes

Are the bajas good. Carbons, heat, warrior, db 30's are these respectable?
  8. L

No pocketbikes

What is a good brand of mini bike out there?
  9. L

Looking for Doodle Bug Training Wheels

Guys I'm a newbie here. What is the best minibike to buy out in the market? Baja carbons? warriors? heat? or the db 30's? Thanks a bunch