No pocketbikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
pocket bikes

:doah:this site already has enough chat , what is it , problems with engines ,where to get this and that ,problem solving ,a real good site for restorations ,very knowledgable people .pocket bikes are a plague , cheaply built garbage mainly imported from china .for sure there are sites for that garbage ,find one, i,m sure they would love you over there .:thefinger:

125ccCrazy

sorry to offended anyone, I responded to a question about them, didn't know it would cause a riot, I thought since the mids are mini-bikes with Honda trail 50-70 style engines they would fall in a little, they are not the conventional minibike frame style I agree, but anyways no more from me on the subject.... My apolagies again......

:doah:this site already has enough chat , what is it , problems with engines ,where to get this and that ,problem solving ,a real good site for restorations ,very knowledgable people .pocket bikes are a plague , cheaply built garbage mainly imported from china .for sure there are sites for that garbage ,find one, i,m sure they would love you over there .:thefinger:

No reason to get all pissy about the subject, jeez..... I thought I found a cool site to get into some old skool mini bike builds but it starting to look like a bunch of :asshole:s

Last edited:
sorry to offended anyone, I responded to a question about them, didn't know it would cause a riot, I thought since the mids are mini-bikes with Honda trail 50-70 style engines they would fall in a little, they are not the conventional minibike frame style I agree, but anyways no more from me on the subject.... My apolagies again......

No reason to get all pissy about the subject, jeez..... I thought I found a cool site to get into some old skool mini bike builds but it starting to look like a bunch of :asshole:s
125.. r mids dont fall in at all wit these gay ass looking mini bikes....hhaahaa pieces of shit:thefinger:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I have seen that guy 125ccCrazy before, he's usually a pretty cool dude. But that other guy with only 2 post, but talking crap isn't a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.