Recent content by live2ride

1. L

1946 Doodlebug?????

Sorry man, i waited 2 days and never heard a response back after i last pm'd you asking how you wanted to do the payment plan you asked about. I just figured you lost interest in it like the other 5 guys that wanted it. Sorry about that. I would have had no problem doing payments with you or...
  2. L

* * * 1947 Model C DOODLEBUG, fluid clutch.. Missouri or SHIP* * *

Thanks guys. Sold for $700 Local. He has 4 and restores them. I feel good it went to a good home.
  3. L

1946 Doodlebug?????

Thanks guys. Sold for $700 Local. He has 4 and restores them. I feel good it went to a good home.
  4. L

PRICE DROP to $800* * * 1947 Model C DOODLEBUG, fluid clutch.. Missouri or SHIP* * *

5. L

PRICE DROP to $800* * * 1947 Model C DOODLEBUG, fluid clutch.. Missouri or SHIP* * *

If i don't get any takers i may part it out in a few days, but would love to keep it together.
  6. L

I have thought it over and decided to sell my Doddlebug. I have talked to a few different guys about it, they all say it's pretty complete and worth around 1500 on ebay as is. It's a 1947 Early Model C. It does have a Fluid Clutch which i guess is rare. There is a pull start with rope, not...
  7. L

1946 Doodlebug?????

No Worries. I know what u mean. I wish i has the ability to restore it like that one. Very cool piece of history..
  8. L

1946 Doodlebug?????

I was planning on restoring it, until i heard it would cost me upward of 2k to do it right. I don't have that kind of money to drop on a minibike, just figured someone that had the ability and know how would be interested in it. I was told not to take less then 1500 for it, but im not greedy.
  9. L

Not sure if my pm's went through, but Shoot me an offer if your still interested in the...

Not sure if my pm's went through, but Shoot me an offer if your still interested in the doodlebug. Thanks
  10. L

:thumbsup:Shoot me an offer. I would be happy if someone bought this to restore it. It needs to be brought back to life. LOL:scooter:
  11. L

Your pm's are full. What's the 600 indian you have? Sorry i am kinda new to mini's. LOL Also...

Your pm's are full. What's the 600 indian you have? Sorry i am kinda new to mini's. LOL Also make me an offer for the bike. I'm not looking to get rich off it, i would sell it for less just knowing someone would restore it like it should be.
  12. L

Anyone? Don't be scared to make an offer, worst i can say is no. LOL
  13. L

Make reasonable offer if anyone is interested. I can strap it to a pallet at my friends shop and send it out. Please no out of country.
  14. L

Yes it turns a few one way and a few back. I consider it stuck. LOL That's what i was thinking, i work on jetskis for a living, so i haven't tried to rip on it knowing it will damage it more doing so.
  15. L

1946 Doodlebug?????

Yea Don just told me it looks like a Briggs and the scooter is a early model C 1947 with Fluid Clutch. Sorry pics suck.