PRICE DROP to $800* * * 1947 Model C DOODLEBUG, fluid clutch.. Missouri or SHIP* * *

I have thought it over and decided to sell my Doddlebug. I have talked to a few different guys about it, they all say it's pretty complete and worth around 1500 on ebay as is. It's a 1947 Early Model C.

It does have a Fluid Clutch which i guess is rare.
There is a pull start with rope, not a kick start.

Motor turns a few inches, tires are flat, surface rust but i think it's still very solid.

It is located in Kansas City MO, i can ship it anywhere in US for an extra fee. AS IS WHERE IS.

I can take more pics if needed. Just say what you would like to see.

$800 Cash or Paypal for local pickup or xtra to ship.

PLEASE PM ME A CONTACT NUMBER IF INTERESTED. Need to sell to put a new transmission in my wifes van ASAP.

Thanks, Cory

If i don't get any takers i may part it out in a few days, but would love to keep it together.
pretend you never came upon this bike, put it away, out of sight and find a different way to pay for a tranny! But seriously, it would be a shame to start picking that thing apart.

I have a crazy rare trailbike I'm preserving for the future. I had it for sale and stopped taking offers at $2500, it's likely worth twice that or more. I have $500 in it so it costs me nothing to let it sit for now past my initial investment. Your bike could easily realize $15 00 or more if you are patient, sell it like this and you lose $ but it's yours to lose.:shrug: