Recent content by lukenmire

1. L

Honda ct70 fuel leak help

does anyone know a good place to find that part online? I can't seem to find one.
  2. L

okay I figured that hole was the cause but I really wasn't sure.. I don't know why it was working for so long.. maybe the screw fell out during my last ride. Anyhow, thanks for the help bruce! I'm gonna see where I can find a screw for that and hopefully my problems are solved..
  3. L

Hey guys, I posted a thread last week about possibly buying a 1991 honda ct70, and turns out I bought the sucker!! This baby is nice and clean, only 500 miles on it. I put about 40 miles on it when riding it back home from where I got it (I drive a civic couple lol). THe thing ran great ever...
  4. L

1991 Honda CT70 / Rupp Scrambler

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm gonna make an offer.. hopefully I'll snag her and post a couple pics sometime soon!
  5. L

Hey thanks for the reply! Yeah I have been eager to ride but know very little about motorcycles.. Always looking to learn. Is it a big deal about the petcock and carb being rebuilt? That's my only concern, and also being able to resell for a decent price
  6. L

Hello everyone, new mini bike user here. I've been looking online at Honda CT70's and some other knockoffs and was hoping for some buying advice. I found a 1991 CT70 on craigslist in my area for $1600. I'm not willing to spend that much but I was still wondering what the bike is worth...