Recent content by Lycan

1. Lycan

Mini Chopper Pit Bike Build

:laugh: been pretty busy at work (usual) went diggin through some boxes from when I had my shop and found some cool useful things to hang on it. Made up some threaded tabs and a battery box this week and decided to drop the front of the tank so that the bottom is parallel to the ground...
  2. Lycan

Hi all, Been a member of OldMiniBikes for a bit and just wanted to say after reading for a couple days.. great site! Lots of fun reading about the builds and how helpful members are toward one another. :thumbsup: Great stuff! Posted a build thread... Mini Chopper Pit Bike Build I started it a few years...
  3. Lycan

Moe's Drag Bike

:thumbsup: Fantastic!
  4. Lycan

Hi neighbor! Great finding this site... inspired me to drag this bike out of the corner of the basement and finish it up. Here's some pics of the rear wheel setup. Had to make some hubs and doodads to make it work. In case anyone is wondering... it's setup with a 13 tooth front sprocket and 60...
  5. Lycan

Thanks all! Decided to weld a few more tabs on the frame before coating. Will post more component pics and links to suppliers Sunday.
  6. Lycan

Springer Forks Not a problem... I can't take credit for the forks as they were purchased and modified. Is it OK with admin if I post links to suppliers of the parts? Here's the pics
  7. Lycan

Thanks for the warm welcome :thumbsup: The bike is torn down right now... going to drop the frame off for powder coat this week. I will post pics of the individual components of the bike. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Here's a better side view for now.
  8. Lycan

Hi all, My name is Gary and I'm new to the site and wanted to say hi and share this build. I've been working on this for quite a while and figured it's time to finish it up... well it's never finished. Here's a couple of in process pics and will post pics and details as I finish up. That's it...