Moe's Drag Bike

Big tires and disc brakes create all kinds of clearance problems. Looks from the pix you had an issue I ran into. Its hard to center the rear wheel without hitting the caliper or the frame. How wide are your axle bearings spaced? I had to go 14 inches on a 205-50/10 and almost didn't make it...Nice work...:thumbsup:

Big tires and disc brakes create all kinds of clearance problems. Looks from the pix you had an issue I ran into. Its hard to center the rear wheel without hitting the caliper or the frame. How wide are your axle bearings spaced? I had to go 14 inches on a 205-50/10 and almost didn't make it...Nice work...:thumbsup:
I had similar issues with my drag bike.

yeah i couldn't run one of the cool 4 piston cart calipers but the two piston should be plenty for the weight plus it clears good with the clearancing i did.. still trying yo decide if im gonna run a suicide lever type brake handle or do a foot brake.

You ever consider building a real dragbike? Ya know, like a 8, or 9 second (in the 1/4 mile) bike. Probably about the same $ and a helluva lot more fun!! Decent lookin' mini tho.
A large sized drag bike for the same $$??? i dont know about that.. but looking to do some bike bikes soon and thanks!

So here are some more pics of the bike, in the past few days i have gotten alot of work done on the tank and seat area. the hardest part was getting the top part of the tank to take shape but am very pleased with the result!

Sorry guys the bike is almost done just went down and seen Tim Isky and got a nice bully 3 disc clutch.. ill post pics soon i have alot to show you guys.. will be at Barona on the 25th as well.