Recent content by Manco Chopper

1. M

Rupp Roadster 2 Headlight Bucket With Original Wire Harness

I have for sale a very hard to find original headlight bucket for a 1972 Rupp Roadster 2 mini bike. It also comes with the original wire harness. This should probably be re-chromed. If I don't get it sold here I will be listing this on Ebay so here is your chance. Message me if interested...
  2. M

Honda Z50 K1 Ignition Switch

[I have for sale A very nice ignition switch for a Honda Z50 K1 mini bike and maybe others !? $50.00 dollars is a very fair price for this and it comes with 2 keys. Refer to the photos and message me if interested. Waterloo, Iowa and I will ship.
  3. M

Honda Z50 Year Identification

Hello ! I found a silver tag Honda Z50 with the engine information reading Z50AE - 189207 and the frame is stamped with the numbers Z50A-192181 I ask that you please let me know what this information means !? I am new at trying to find a decent restorable 1969 Honda Z50 silver tag so I can use...
  4. M

1971 Manco Chopper Mini Bike

What you are seeing is the original information I still have that came with my Stars And Stripes Mini Bike minus the prototype picture that the C.E.O. of Manco sent me. I'm still looking for the original sales receipt I know I still have somewhere that shows the cost of the mini bike at $188.95...
  5. M

Posting a link to view the rest of my pictures regarding my mini bike. Enjoy ! ;-)Pauls Mini bike pictures by shawslawnmower - Photobucket
  6. M

Mini Bike Of THe Month Almost forgot, how do I get my pictures entered for this mini bike of the month ? Also, Kenny told me this has been discontinued ? If so, why ? Thanks ! Paul
  7. M

Manco Chopper Mini Bike Hi ! Hey thanks ! I see you have posted a seat like mine. I have to ask what the story is on this ? Is this an original seat ? Thanks again ! ;-) Paul
  8. M

Greetings ! Not sure if anyone cares but I just posted pictures of my restored 1971 Manco Stars And Stripes Chopper Mini Bike. Lots of problems and hassles along the way but I have to say that I'm pleased with the end results ! ;-) Enjoy ! Manco Chopper
  9. My Restored 1971 Manco Stars And Stripes Mini Bike

My Restored 1971 Manco Stars And Stripes Mini Bike

Chain guard looks pretty good ! ;-)
  10. My Restored 1971 Manco Stars And Stripes Mini Bike

Yet another side view ! ;-)
  11. My Restored 1971 Manco Stars And Stripes Mini Bike

Another side view ! ;-)
  12. My Restored 1971 Manco Stars And Stripes Mini Bike

Getting this engine was a nightmare ! ;-/