1971 Manco Chopper Mini Bike

Greetings !

Not sure if anyone cares but I just posted pictures of my restored 1971 Manco Stars And Stripes Chopper Mini Bike. Lots of problems and hassles along the way but I have to say that I'm pleased with the end results ! ;-) Enjoy !

Manco Chopper

Manco Chopper Mini Bike

Hi !

Hey thanks ! I see you have posted a seat like mine. I have to ask what the story is on this ? Is this an original seat ? Thanks again ! ;-)

Paul

Mini Bike Of THe Month

Almost forgot, how do I get my pictures entered for this mini bike of the month ? Also, Kenny told me this has been discontinued ? If so, why ? Thanks !

Paul

mybiz

very very nice thats how it should be done Restored Back to ORIGINAL when you start altering classics by adding changing whatever youe've distroyed the value if you go to far you chopper looks like it should be in a stores showcase window:thumbsup::thumbsup:

delray

yes Manco Chopper i have the rest of the bike that go's with it:thumbsup:
hent stop doing minibike of the month last spring. if we still did it ? yours would be it..:scooter:
couple questions for you:smile: your seat,is that a new one you made and the small stars and stripes on the bars are they decals or painted on.
real nice bike:thumbsup:....................:scooter:

What you are seeing is the original information I still have that came with my Stars And Stripes Mini Bike minus the prototype picture that the C.E.O. of Manco sent me. I'm still looking for the original sales receipt I know I still have somewhere that shows the cost of the mini bike at $188.95 plus tax in July of 1971. I'm here to inform that I have much more than that in this restoration ! However, there are so many great memories linked to this old mini bike that I feel that it was worth it ! I want to say thanks to all of those great people above and out there for the nice comments and feed back I have gotten ! This really makes for some good feelings regarding this whole project which was a nightmare at times along the way ! ;-) I really appreciate this ! ;-)

Manco Chopper