Recent content by old shed finds

1. old shed finds

Anyone have literature on the Pathfinder inline 3 wheel mini?

Richard is the top man... It was beyond me.Ha Ha....
  2. old shed finds

BearKat engine mount plate rubbers.

Yea its got my gote !! Too...Ha Ha.....
  3. old shed finds

BearKat engine mount plate rubbers.

Any of us rebuild the plate rubbers on these bikes? Far as I can tell they are 1" × 3/4 and 3" long rubbers. The plate does not come out of frame. Think I can slide rubbers on one side then cut then reweld other side after mounts installed? Mig...so fast and not burning too bad.any ideas?
  4. old shed finds

Tote Gotes

The 1979s are a very lovable bikes we have a very clean XR80....it is bulletproof ride a 130 lbs rider run without a problem all day..
  5. old shed finds

WANTED: H25 crankshaft, straight shaft, for use with points

This all might be cheaper for you to look at your classified adds... This engine was used on lots of older lawn edgers...
  6. old shed finds

Best Laid Plans Of Mice and Men...

Sorry about the hard starting but this story sounds really neat.. I would have loved to be there riding too other than the goo goo mud.... But I would be more that curious to see how my BearKat would eat the mud...
  7. old shed finds

Something’s wrong with my bike:/

You're idle is set way too high its engaged the clutch. You need to lube the throttle cable or go to the carburetor and see what's holding it up off idle..
  8. old shed finds

Show off your advertizing pieces...

T&J Karts of Salt lake, ,, 3 years ago myself and son ran a Mini Bike Go Kart mobile shop out of the Mobile Workshop..we had approximate 10 customers. .. You know install chains.install a clutch get them running ..It was fun and make a few bucks..... Here is our Briggs advertising on the right...
  9. old shed finds

Bearkat project progress.

Here is right side photo I have a 1970s Holley sticker on its 6hp shroud..It looks kinda fun.? I am very worried now about buying anything off Ebay now I don't want to spend 14.95 for a decal and not receive it.I am now 2 weeks waiting for my Impala center cap seller said wrong apartment...
  10. old shed finds

Hs50 build?

Yea......
  11. old shed finds

Bearkat project progress.

It has been a long road for this bike as its been cold in Salt Lake. She has correct engine and very close to going for a ride. my #1 rule now is a fully functioning kill switch...These tote got related bike will never stop if throttle sticks open they gave the power output to smoke and brake...
  12. old shed finds

Bonanza BC 1200

Very nice and the 150.00 buck fork badge is there too....
  13. old shed finds

Post your cars!

383?
  14. old shed finds

Post your cars!

This is bad ass dude I love it !
  15. old shed finds

Anything Goes! Colman CT200. Build

These Coleman frames have tons of space to build something fun!! A 8hp Tecumseh with wild gearing. It will be drag bike !!