Recent content by old shed finds

1. old shed finds

Orange popper getabout?? Any ideas ?

All mine bike champion people. Anybody recognize this?
  2. old shed finds

The engine that wont die gotta share this story.

Its originally a Baja engine Hisun?Red shroud painted black . It was a 2013 bike .This engine ran the Baja for years then a Go Kart for few years then back on the Baja and then again we rode it hard few more years then my neighbors bought the bike and ran it forever .. This engine is on stock...
  3. old shed finds

Help with coleman mini

I really think. Make sure brake works perfect. Make sure kill switch is perfect. Train you boy.. These are a stock 25mph bike when new. My dad put me on a 1976 Yamaha MX175 at 10 yrs old..Helmet and pads It will be fine..
  4. old shed finds

Thanks my buddy.. 4 project bikes

Thanks to one of our members we now have 4 project bikes. My son is way exited to build them up and I am Happy as heck to have another Mini Gote. thanks xr7gt..... My buddy.....
  5. old shed finds

Custom color to Identify your bike.

Thanks .. It is a root beer color..
  6. old shed finds

Predator question for the experts

By the way when and where are we going to meet up to have this fun..?
  7. old shed finds

Hey no way Davis, ,,,, you probably have that bike going 60 mph knowing you.
  8. old shed finds

Hey no way
  9. old shed finds

Some Saturday we need to get together and dig through this stuff here it probably is under a pile of stuff Its yours if we can find it..
  10. old shed finds

Thanks for input. .. Yes the original frame color are very ugly..
  11. old shed finds

What mini bike can I buy new right now?

These look fun and i seen them in person yesterday. .my Cal Ranch store in Salt Lake City... I love the fuel tank storage bin and its muffler directs the fumes downward with a clever duct cap..Front fork suspension seems good... I liked them $749.00 price here.
  12. old shed finds

Way back in time we did have the Hisun tank.,offset filler cap...but its long gone... Think we sold it to our member Davis'' he is a buddy of mine.
  13. old shed finds

Me and the guys had a riding day last Saturday. We had 4 Coleman CT200U and a orange model.. So we stop take a break and hike then jump on bikes ride again.We could easily mix eachother bikes up.Lol. So yesterday I bought a $16.99 can of metallic brown for my frame and wheels. ... Now mine...
  14. old shed finds

Mounting Wide Knobbies on Wide Rim

This sounds like our old tote gote... Bounce a ride away from camp then get back and hope all the parts are still there. .
  15. old shed finds

Sounds like fun and you will see power difference in both..When I first throttled mine on test ride it pulled a wheelies. ..