Recent content by old shed finds

1. old shed finds

Rear main drive chain master link??

Do we not have a master link on the 200U rear chain?. I'm still buying everything new and fully restore this Red monster... 2015 build date...
  2. old shed finds

RUPP 6" Turbine Wheels Wanted

Got a set on my garden beater Rupp Sprint.they would polish up nice. original Rupp tires are shot with age cracks.... I'd maybe trade you for a beater set you might have and throw me a little cash. And could work something out.. My bike is a function garden beater and I would need a pair to...
  3. old shed finds

Anyone Using SUNF A003 tires?

It's great to help each other out and report back news and experience on how these tires performed.. So I had the day off.. So couldn't resist loading the bike up and go to my spot and do a 3 hour ride.... FUN.... With these Sunf tires my bike was unstoppable.... It rode up everything I gave...
  4. old shed finds

CT200U 525.00 dollar figure. Top shape.

So I hit the 525.00 dollar mark on the Coleman... For all that has been following my post. 325.00 for the bike 200.00 in needed parts to get it into top condition... I love to restore and fix these up so it's worth it to me. Hillard clutch. Jackshaft chain Sunf front tire Rear chain guard in...
  5. old shed finds

Dang.. did the job in 3 minutes... 2 flathead screwdrivers... The old original tire feels like it's plastic crap??
  6. old shed finds

New to me Colman CT200U - Sudden clutch lock up ?

Or the big dollar Hillard... They will outlast the engine...
  7. old shed finds

Just bought my front tire eBay 47.00..... Yea they are good looking and ride great. My local sportsman shop will install it for 25 bucks...
  8. old shed finds

New to me Colman CT200U - Sudden clutch lock up ?

My 2015 is a 3/4 crank.... I grabbed a Hillard clutch and been perfect since the 80 bucks is worth it... The stock clutch can be ruined by very little heat we found out... Heat expands the clutch spring and they do chatter and grab just after idle .
  9. old shed finds

Grabbed a CT200U Happy !!

Update on the bike guys..... Currently the bike is complete.the missing chain guard and broken foot peg are new and replaced. I said I was going to keep it 196 stock and see how far it will run original but??? I'm trying so hard not to go buy the clean upgrade Predator 224 for it....
  10. old shed finds

Rupp Sprint on SEF fuel and E3 plug.

4.69 for 1 quart....
  11. old shed finds

It was 4.69 for 2 quart can.. seen in photo Just a idea to try it. Long run probably a waist of money.
  12. old shed finds

Wants to lurch at idle

Hello .. I'm going for advice to you on my experience with these bikes . Through the years we had 4 of them.... I would bet and will bet that the spring in your clutch has been heated up too much lost tension so your clutch shoes are wanting to grip and make you go at idle... All of mine and my...
  13. old shed finds

Day off again and why not play with the Rupp again... Today I decided to have some fun and run it on a E3 spark plug and a can of SEF that advertising that is a ethanol free fuel.... diaphragm carburetor might live now?? Installed the new plug and the can of SEF fuel I rode it throughout the...
  14. old shed finds

Rupp Sprint.

It's kinda a neat little thing... Bare bones of the Rupp models but this bike wants to live and ride the hills...
  15. old shed finds

Rupp Sprint.

Had the day off from work so did the right thing and take the Sprint out riding. The sears 3hp edger engine can be great for a bike with a 140LB rider. Almost a hour and a half of riding on a tank of gas...Fun day off..