Recent content by Olskoolmastertec

1. Olskoolmastertec

If you have one of my seats post a pic

Made for my chopper You made this alooong time ago for my still under construction chopper
  2. Olskoolmastertec

If you could only have one

My Kenbar Whirlwind I have owned built and restored over 400 minibikes in my time. This bike fits my needs tastes and wants to a tee. It has a 4 HP Teke with a Comet TQ. Easy to ride,nice to look at,and very simple to maintain and fix.
  3. Olskoolmastertec

MINIBIKE drags Sunday June 21st at Thompson

Run what ya brung Be it car truck motorcycle gokart minibike,pitbike whatever. Thompson drag raceway in tropical Thompson Ohio. Right off of State route 528 on Sidley road. The Choppers Hotrod Association is sponsoring a test and tune day. 15 bucks to get in the track and run what ya brung all day
  4. Olskoolmastertec

Scored a survivor off of Craigslist today!

So I got the carb apart It ran but barely. So I removed the carb and intake manifold assembly. The gasket between the manifold and the block was literally a piece of cardboard from a shoe box lid and was leaking horribly. The idle channel restriction in the carb is lodged in place and will not...
  5. Olskoolmastertec

You call me an ass because I got there first?

You call me an ass because I got there first?
  6. Olskoolmastertec

Scored a survivor off of Craigslist today!

25 minutes from where I live! A 30 plus year old MTD bike with the 2.5 HP Tecumseh still on it.Tires are great,seats been redone,brakes work great. It even has the original kickstand. I am ecstatic! Another one for my herd!:thumbsup:
  7. Old MTD survivor

Old MTD survivor

I scored this puppy on craigs list. 2.5 Teke. what a Kool old bike
  8. Olskoolmastertec

how fast can everyones mini bike go??

I wonder what the top end of this mini is??? Kaw 500 on a mini...Wanna play? I wish it was mine!
  9. Olskoolmastertec

I wish I could see it run!

I wish I could have met this guy,he had this outrageous bike at one of our clubs shows. His name is Glen Rand. From Ohio. His workmanship is awesome.
  10. Olskoolmastertec

Your minibike speed records?

Minibike drags will TELL THE TRUTH! I heard alot of "claims" and bragging.....but you can prove your point this season when the Choppers Hotrod Association has it test and tune day at Thompson raceway park in Tropical Thompson Ohio located off of state rte 528..Granted,a test and tune day is...
  11. Olskoolmastertec

2 stroke compression

How I learned the hard way My boss at the mower shop gets a snowmobile dropped off for repair. I am 15 and quite unknowledgable."I am now 51" anyways this twin cylinder 2 stroke snowmobile engine sat for about 2 years. I yank the rope and it "seems" to have good compression and great spark"cdi...
  12. Olskoolmastertec

Comment by 'Olskoolmastertec' in media 'right-side'

And to think I sold these new!
  13. Olskoolmastertec

2 stroke compression

A good rule of thumb On a 4 stroke a minumum of 40lbs. on a 2 stroke a minimum of 80 lbs. A two stroke with less than that has a scored piston or stuck rings. Also check the oil seal on the pto side of the crankcase,I have seen them come out and just dangle on the shaft,this allows the charge...
  14. Olskoolmastertec

help ID this chopper please

The chopper frame Back in the 70's when I worked at a lawnmower repair shop,my boss would buy closeouts from a compant called Small engine distributers. They would send out printed flyers every month of stuff they had bought and were closing out. We scored several of these bare chopper frames...