Recent content by Phil1958

1. Phil1958

Predator 212 Mods - Need advice

that sounds pretty cool!!! i am running an outboard but i had to make a transom fixture that holds the motor up just a little and back so i can turn the prop all the way around with hitting the boat. 4" of water isn't much, so you will definitely have all sorts of ventilation, and most...
  2. Phil1958

Predator 212 Mods - Need advice

i for one would not be going out on my boat too far from my dock with a modified predator. my lake isn't that big but over the years i have to row back a few times. what kind of boat do you have? what is the prop you are planning on using? i have an 8' john boat with a 4hp two stroke and an 8x6...
  3. Phil1958

4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

make sure you bring tables and all your extra minibike goodies for the swap meet. the public is invited to the swap meet so if you have crafts, art, or whatever you are encouraged to set up a swap meet table to hawk your wares!
  4. Phil1958

Anyone wanting to arrive a day or two early are more than welcome to do so. I know that when you have a long ride two or three days is too short. You are also welcome to stay after the fest. We want to be as accommodating as possible for everyone who has to travel. The generators and BBQ'ing...
  5. Phil1958

2 Cycle Engine

does anyone have a 2 cycle engine i can use on my trike? i did buy a polaris snow mobile 200cc twin that had a crack in the lower end that would have fit but it was toast. pm me with what you have! ciao~ phil
  6. Phil1958

i joined last week. added my buggy and my trike. i really want to ride the trike instead of riding my razr dragging all the junk back to the camp ground! :D no junk!
  7. Phil1958

there are three major trails we use. the one owen is talking is a club owned atv trail that runs from redwood, ny to philadelphia, ny. it is a very well maintained groomed trail with numerous rest stops. all total we will spend the entire saturday afternoon on that 25 mile trail, about 50 miles...
  8. Phil1958

Happy Birthday Mariah!!!!

a belated happy birthday mariah!
  9. Phil1958

3RD ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK CAMP AND RIDE.

https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/4th-annual-northern-new-york-ride-weekend.169147/page-2
  10. Phil1958

extended bonanza swingarm

Ed extended two swingarms for me. Make sure you put a cross member across the swingarm to help with flex.
  11. Phil1958

got a really nice wood line for the crew
  12. Phil1958

are you going to take the ride this fall and show that thunderbolt what for???? that would be a really good bike for the long ride. :D
  13. Phil1958

W I N D B E R 2020 Mini bike Reunion Official Thread...

jeff's decision, albeit difficult at best, is totally understandable with the perfect storm of the deadly chinese virus and the change in his business' responsibility. next year will be here soon enough. can't wait to sit across from the treeline crowd watching them hawk minibike parts while i...
  14. Phil1958

the weather forecast for saturday is 60 degrees and mostly sunny. no black flies yet. i'll bring lunch for everyone. can i get a head count so no one starves? everyone is welcome to attend even if you just want to sightsee
  15. Phil1958

Centrifugal Clutch to Fit Briggs

try turning your clutch around.