Recent content by Phil1958

1. Phil1958

Happy Birthday Phil 1958

thanks all!! another year, life is good and good friends makes it all that much better!! :D
  2. Phil1958

4TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK RIDE WEEKEND.

I am pleased to announce a 100' Drag Race Event for this years' Fest. This will be on asphalt with lights and timers and a trophy for each class. there are three classes, Vintage , Sportsman, and Unlimited. The race will begin Saturday at 4pm after the main rides conclude. you must have...
  3. Phil1958

Happy Birthday delray

a belated happy birthday brian!! :scooter:
  4. Phil1958

Phil1958...

thanks everyone. six weeks into this life altering event. still have some minor ups and downs but things are definitely getting a little bit better every day. :D
  5. Phil1958

Briggs Engine tilted on Rupp Frame

my lawn mower with a briggs engine does mow properly uphill and downhill.....
  6. Phil1958

Bonanza MX

SOLD!!!!!!!
  7. Phil1958

3RD ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK CAMP AND RIDE.

with the trees being cleared and trimmed large motor homes and trailers will easily maneuver and park over a larger area. who's going to attend in 2020???
  8. Phil1958

so is jay your sister owen????? LOL!
  9. Phil1958

McMaster Carr

i might have karen beat, i bought quantity 2 of a 1/4"-20 x 3/4" hex cap screw LH for $28.00 from McMaster Carr. it must have been due to the unique "black oxide" finish! $10 of it was for shipping.
  10. Phil1958

McMaster Carr

shipping charges.......
  11. Phil1958

Bonanza MX

location is redwood, ny 13679. thanks, phil
  12. Phil1958

Bonanza MX

ok, i need this roller gone. $800 picked up. ebay next week!
  13. Phil1958

Besides mini bikes what else do you collect or are into???

i collect parker and j. purdey side by side shotguns. mainly sub-gauges but i do have a few 12's.
  14. Phil1958

Magic Bus

15. Phil1958

we were on the long trail, a former railroad bed that runs from redwood to philadelphia, ny. at about the half point i was waiting for brown boonie and mushroom to navigate some water. up a ways i saw a large group of atv's on the trail with people mulling around. we drove up on the crown and...