Recent content by pindrive

1. P

WANTED: blue prints, Big Bear Scrambler

Have a host of Westbends and McCulloch's. I'd like to produce some big bear repop's.
  2. P

VINTAGE Racing Go Karts

1964 Caretta VI
  3. P

VINTAGE Racing Go Karts

4. P

VINTAGE Racing Go Karts

1965 Caretta VI-E / Rupp Chaparral / 1958 Caretta WestBend 700-V5
  5. P

VINTAGE Racing Go Karts

1964 Caretta VI
  6. P

Karts of the past....

So long......... Von Zipper - YouTube
  7. P

Karts of the past....

Kustom..........ya got me! LOL.
  8. P

Karts of the past....

Ingels and Boreilli Excuse me, Ingels and Borelli They knew.........
  9. P

Karts of the past....

I don't take any offense to comments here or lack of comments. The pictures I posted were of subtle differences. They weren't noticed. But this isn't a pure vintage kart site, so I didn't expect them to be. For instance the last photo I posted had a vintage McHal helmet I just acquired, and...
  10. P

Karts of the past....

Thank you Kustom, but I realized I didn't belong here long ago, but, how do you quit this site? I've never looked past the 4 wheel section, so I didn't think mini bike comments were appropriate under the four wheel topic, this is a picture of the closest thing I own to a minibike, but I have...
  11. P

Karts of the past....

Hey, I've tried to delete my account months ago. I realized this is a mini-bike site and more a yard kart site. But the photo's are full sized and some of the best on the internet. I'm in Alaska and the only way I can participate in my sport is long distance. So, I get out and run by myself and...
  12. P

Karts of the past....

13. P

McMinnville vintage kart meet

Oregon Wish I could be there Frank!
  14. P

Kart what is it

From Italy Broncco........ http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/more-than-two-wheels/73342-finished-first-fantic-broncco-gokart.html
  15. P

Go Kart engine swap w/ to much toque & speed

Jack up the rear end, start it up and let them practice using the gas and brake. A kill switch is mandatory for they're age.