McMinnville vintage kart meet

Is anyone going to attend the Vintage Kart meet in McMinnville, Oregon July 12-14?....This is the first year meet and should be supported.

Hello Frank : I was told about the event by ScooterBoy and his troops will be there, He said Friday and Sunday will be the best days because the track won't be open for karts till 5:00 PM due to a Horse event at the fairgrounds. I sure have plans to be there love to see all the Karts from bygone days being used. The smell the sound is just the best.
Steve :scooter:

...He said Friday and Sunday will be the best days because the track won't be open for karts till 5:00 PM due to a Horse event at the fairgrounds....
So the horse thing is on Saturday, right?

McMinnville, aka Mac Track, is a super fun course. I've never ridden a kart there, but I have raced motorcycles there before. I will try to come out and see everything and take some photos on Sunday. What time do things start happening? I take photos at racetracks all around the northwest and share them mostly on my FB page and Smug Mug page.

https://www.facebook.com/NorthwestTrackShots

Tom Stein's Photos

I'm not sure what time things get started on Sunday, pretty casual for the first time....might want to get hold of sooterboy (Mark Franzen) or Dennis Turk. Frank

That was a fun and busy weekend. I watched motorcycles race all day and evening in Rainer, Washington on Saturday, then spent Sunday the vintage kart event at Mac Track. I'll put up lots of photos in another day or two. It all left me rather exhausted and I've still got to go to work today. :smile:

Oh, here's a pic of a motorcycle, just because...

Awesome Tom !! I was really glad to see you there and can't wait to see all the pictures you took.. I had cameras there and never even got one out.. Having 2 girls that want to run together on the track all the time keeps me plenty busy !!!

Was great to see some other OldMiniBikes'ers there as well... Karterman, Steve Durham, SlingshotCox and Bill Pryor.

it was lots of fun out there great group of people they make you feel right at home vintage karts that not only look good but run like hell if ya didn't go ya missed out

Thanks Mark....had a great time...I started up the new acquisition this morning (Bug Wasp I picked up Sat in Portland) and it jumped to life with very little effort......someone missed a good deal!.....See you, Dennis, Rick M, and the girls in Medford (Sept), if not before.....Frank.