Recent content by rdojo

1. R

This tube hanging out of the carburetor?

Is this little black tube supposed to be attached to something?
  2. R

A few Heald Super Bronc questions

sadly this bike was stolen out of my apartment buildings garage this weekend :( . I got it running great with all of your guys' help though and learned a lot.
  3. R

ok i got the right muffler hose clamp. it works! but now it seems this little white hose is leaking gas.
  4. R

it is attached to the fender, so its not 'falling off' the bike. i will take a short video so you can see what its doing. its like staying still (As it is attached to the bike) and as the engine shakes the threaded nipple goes in and out of the tubing freely, so the hose clamp does nothing.
  5. R

I got the flexible muffler tubeing from ron at powertech. He told me it was not threaded and I would have to attach it with some sort of hose clamp. I guess I got the wrong thing because it just shakes off when I run the bike. Any advice?
  6. R

I called ron! got some parts coming. I will let you all know how it goes.
  7. R

great will do! thanks again!
  8. R

ok. now according to that page mine is an Asymmetric Set Up, making it a series 30, right? out of curiosity, can the whole thing be replaced with a series 40 on both sides or does the bike engine need it to be a 30? Just trying to learn as much as I can. My driven wheel has 3 buttons on it, but...
  9. R

Wow Docdc, that's awesome! I really appreciate everyone's help. michael, i will test the torque tomorrow. You say I should see BOTH going in and out, and i assume you mean the front and back wheels that the belt is attached too. The back looks like some sort of centrifugal clutch, like on a...
  10. R

ok, so i will start off by taking apart that switch to see if its wired still. as far as the belt goes, when I throttle i DO NOT see the clutch closing on the sides. that must be the issue.
  11. R

Hello everyone. I hope this is posted in the right place. I recently purchased a Super Bronc on craigslist. Before even trying to start it I replaced the carb and air filter. I had to pull off the old rusted muffler, and the new one is in the mail. I then drained the oil and...