A few Heald Super Bronc questions

OK rdojo,

I am REALLY putting myself out here lol! I am sure I am gonna get some kick back with my hand drawings.:laugh::eek:ut: I drew this switch diagram so I wouldn't get grease and stufff all over my build sheet. It's in my language so I hope you can make something of it. I still HIGHLY recommend you get the sheets from Ron Kimball. I hope this helps even just a little bit.

Doc

Just wanted to say Thanks to Doc for this useful post. I'm rewiring a Heald Hauler for a customer and this schematic came in very useful and was dead on .
THANKS Doc !:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sadly this bike was stolen out of my apartment buildings garage this weekend :( . I got it running great with all of your guys' help though and learned a lot.

Hi Divouneh, I could really use some detailed pictures of the manual/page you have framed in the picture you posted! I've been battling/rebuilding my super bronc for over a year now ( because I'm very meticulous and doing custom style) and only have complete wiring and linkage left to do on it. It would be very much appreciated!!!

You can purchase those sheets from OldMiniBikes member chatten63 right here. He owns or is control of Heald at this time. Send him a PM as to your needs.

Doc