Recent content by RiderOfMinis

1. R

Update on my build

Morning Dale! I have not had a chance to tinker with the bike for a few days but hoping too today! I hadn't considered it! I may have a few questions before beginning this project. I send you a message when I do! Have a great weekend Bud! Don
  2. R

Update on my build

@Inessamtkt - Not sure what this message has to do with Mini-Bikes. Certainly do not come here looking for coursework anything! @LIVIT and @SAS289 - Interesting message here...
  3. R

Update on my build

Ok...I am going to pull the zip tie and switch to the arm change! Thanks @LIVIT and @SAS289
  4. R

Update on my build

And I gotta figure out how to get into the enduro races! I've seen vids on youtube! Looks like a blast!
  5. R

Update on my build

That sounds very interesting...it is why I got into this hobby, besides owning a couple other street bikes. The low cost of performance upgrades means cheap fun! I'll keep the Wildcat 223 on my radar @LIVIT! Thanks for the advice!
  6. R

Update on my build

Sounds like a hell of a bike @LIVIT. :)
  7. R

Update on my build

@SAS289 - I did the zip tie mod and installed the Honda throttle spring @LIVIT - Model A014 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DYDDRZ3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 - Have no idea rather good or bad. The tread pattern is aggressive. That caught my attention. I do not...
  8. R

Update on my build

Heard...thanks Charles S !
  9. R

Update on my build

I joined the forum in November after purchasing a used CT200U. Things I have done... New Tires Spark Plug Torq Converter 9T drive and 60T driven sprockets Stage 1 kit Coleman Suspension Kit Throttle Cable and Grips Honda Spring and stop back out Wheel Bearings Brake Shoes It's been a good...
  10. R

Coleman CT200U - Loose Wheel Bearing

Thanks Gents!! I had not considered the Loctite idea. That makes sense to me! Appreciated!!
  11. R

toomanytoys, Nope not misshapen at all! It sits perfectly in the hole! Thanks for sharing your experience! I am new to working on these bikes. Just wanted to ensure there were no concerns! Moving on! :) Thanks again!
  12. R

The bearing fell out of the back wheel, on the brake side (right), when I removed the wheel. I assumed the bearing must be bad and did not give the fact it fell out much thought. When I started installing the new bearing, I realized it fit perfectly in the hub. No pressing nor driving it in...
  13. R

2016 CT200U-CAL Question

SAS239...thanks! I have owned several road bikes. Always appreciate being able to depend on the community for good info! Good to see this Coleman bike has a community of folks who don't mind sharing advice! Really appreciate you pointing out the parts breakdown! That's going to be very useful!
  14. R

2016 CT200U-CAL Question

Hello...first time posting! I picked up a bike two weeks ago used at a nice price. I am in process of changing tires and bearings. I have a couple questions...thanks in advance for advice!! Taking the rear wheel off the right bearing came out and hit the floor. The wheel was leaning to the...