2016 CT200U-CAL Question

Hello...first time posting! I picked up a bike two weeks ago used at a nice price.
I am in process of changing tires and bearings. I have a couple questions...thanks in advance for advice!!
Taking the rear wheel off the right bearing came out and hit the floor. The wheel was leaning to the right, so the internal spacer came out too. Not a big deal because I intend to swap out the bearings. But I am confused because my spacer only had one rubber/soft plastic ring, not sure what you call it, on it. I have watched youtube videos. From what I have seen there should be three? Any idea where I can pick up a couple of those rings if needed?
There is a bit of rust on the spacer (not bad at all). Being a 2016 bike, understandable. It's not from the spacer. I guess it's from the wheel. Thoughts about clean up before I button things up.
Best bearing recommendation for these bikes??
Thanks!

SAS289

I would assume the rubber rings are there to make the axle bolt easier to poke through. You may be able to get away with only one but make sure it's on the side that you start the axle through when putting on the wheel.

You can order it from Coleman but it may take 6-8 weeks to get your part.
Rear Wheel and Rear Rack (colemanpowersportsusa.com)

I'm not sure who makes the best wheel bearing. Timken used to but I hear they are being made in China these days.

SAS239...thanks! I have owned several road bikes. Always appreciate being able to depend on the community for good info! Good to see this Coleman bike has a community of folks who don't mind sharing advice!
Really appreciate you pointing out the parts breakdown! That's going to be very useful!