1. R

Bonanza BC1300 $1,000

This is done. Went to a good home Thanks
  2. R

Bonanza BC1300 $1,000

Sorry, one more pic
  3. R

Bonanza BC1300 $1,000

Greetings, I hope you’re not offended by another “newbie” posting for sale but I have been a lurker for the 13 years https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-member.16035/ Grandkids don’t ride it it’s looking for a good home. Started it today with a spray of carb cleaner. Can’t...
  4. R

Throttle Shutter

carb rebuild kit I got a rebuild kit for my carb and have figured out where most the gadgets fit except the O ring and rubber washer. Do they both go on the idle adjustment screw? TIA Reed
  5. R

Throttle Shutter

Mines a Series 1. I believe the stamp line should be a 12 o'clock. I downloaded the Tecumseh manual and hope that will help me with the process. Might post to the project log to let other see how thing are progessing. I thought I'd first start with the carb and then move to the engine...
  6. R

Throttle Shutter

Makes sense. Wasn't sure when I saw two small hole in the carb body where the plate should be relative to the two holes. It's probably obvious that I'm a complete nimrod
  7. R

Throttle Shutter

I'm rebuilding the carb for an HS40 and noticed in the closed position the throttle shutter is not square to the carb body. Is it normal for it to be at a slight angle? TIA Reed
  8. R

I'd show you but right after taking the picture I took off the engine. It has all the bits and parts, all I believe still original. I took off the carb and took it apart. Anyone know something better than kerosene to soak off the old varnish? I want to try a kit first before I spring for a...
  9. R

Googling for info on Bonanza and found this site. Wow! Lot's of great information. I'm the original owner of the bike you see. Got it when I was about 12. Left for college and my dad gave it to the neighbor for his 2 boys. They moved and I thought I'd never see it again. Got married had 4...