Recent content by Sgt. Pepper

1. Sgt. Pepper

Manco Kart - First Project

sweet, keep the clone on it and put a tav on there, that thing will fly!:scooter:
  2. Sgt. Pepper

comet clutch on rupp

will a comet 20 series driver work with a rupp roadster rear driven clutch? i cant find the original rupp driver but i might buy a comet one and i just want to know if it will work.
  3. Sgt. Pepper

Can i use this engine.....

dude that would be awesome to have a shift kart. if the sprocket is small enough on the engine i would try to just hook the engine right up to the axle sprocket
  4. Sgt. Pepper

First ruttman 01111 whats it worth???

it would be worth more if the serial # was 00000 :biggrin:
  5. Sgt. Pepper

gif avitars

how do you set an animated gif file as your avitar? when i set one it loads but doesnt animate:out: is there some setting im missing?:confused:
  6. Sgt. Pepper

rupp clutch

looking for a rupp clutch, i need the front clutch for the tav but not the rear one let me know what you have , if you have a front driver clutch off a different bike i might still be interested
  7. Sgt. Pepper

Little petro finally finished

nice bike!
  8. Sgt. Pepper

84 suzuki lt185 quad engine replacement

i have a suzuki lt125 1982. pretty much the same thing, i rebuilt the whole engine and tranny. a lifan engine wouldnt fit in there unless you modified the frame, but the head would be pretty easy to rebuild. but you should first check your spark arrestor. i would recommend just fixing the engine...
  9. Sgt. Pepper

Custom exhaust

i made a exhaust out of a chrome vacuum cleaner tube and it looks awesome i took a washer and welded the pipe to it and used scraps of metal to enclose the pipe and header together. :hack::weld:
  10. Sgt. Pepper

homemade go cart

these are pictures from the first night of building, it is nowhere near done. it is going to have a full roll cage, the engine mounts are going to be reinforced a lot, the frame is going to be reinforced a lot. this thing is also not top heavy at all, it looks like it because of the engine but...
  11. Sgt. Pepper

honda odyssey 350

it might have a cracked engine case
  12. Sgt. Pepper

homemade go cart

heres some pics the engine is a 250cc 5 speed with manual clutch
  13. Sgt. Pepper

homemade go cart

me and a couple of friends have been building a sweet go cart for the past couple of days. we started with a dingo-go cart frame and a kawasaki 250cc 3 wheeler. :hack:we chopped the back of the go cart off and welded the axle carrier from the 3 wheeler on and mounted the engine on top of the...
  14. Sgt. Pepper

Todays catch

that chain saw is probly better than our crappy "wild thing":hack:
  15. Sgt. Pepper

rupp clutch

i am looking for the driven clutch from a tc-1 or any other torque converter i may be interested in other rupp parts too