Recent content by SMALLENGINECAMS

1. SMALLENGINECAMS

Best accelerating camshaft? (high rpm,high torque)

Black Mamba Jr. cam. Available at STORE
  2. SMALLENGINECAMS

Is it OK to add a cam later on in a build?

The Black Mamba cam has hardface welded lobes and will give you the best bang for your buck. .275" lift 246° DUR. @ .050" 108° LSA. Available at STORE
  3. SMALLENGINECAMS

Picking up the wrenches again?

The black mamba cam will give you the most bang for the buck without machining.
  4. SMALLENGINECAMS

Joe’s Mini Bike Reunion

Very nice event...I was glad to meet some of you there! I look forward to more of these events in the future! Tim Isky
  5. SMALLENGINECAMS

New cam profiles released

I just put up a video on my website giving the basics of lift, duration, and lobe separation angle. The black mamba cams are the best bang for the buck and my most popular cams, but I would be happy to answer any emails or calls about a specific application. Thanks, Tim
  6. SMALLENGINECAMS

New cam profiles released

Hi guys, I have just released quite a few new cam profiles for the clone and predator ranging in lobe lift from .210" to .400" and ranging in duration from 220 @ .050" to 280 @ .050". Each of these profiles has been designed with our custom software to optimize the area under the lift curve...
  7. SMALLENGINECAMS

were can i find a clutch for 212 cc predator engine

The Premier Titan is a great upgraded clutch. Tim
  8. SMALLENGINECAMS

Predator 212cc/Hemi Upgrade ?s

Hi LSCustoms, The black mamba cam works great in the hemi headed predators. You will not be disappointed in the power it makes. Tim
  9. SMALLENGINECAMS

Lifan Clone 6.5 Upgrades for more torque and revving...

Hi MGDBminibikes, The black mamba JR cam would be your best bet. Tim
  10. SMALLENGINECAMS

L.A Drag Spot.

Hi Wildman, I would have loved to stay longer so that I could meet the minibikers there, but It was such a quick trip that I didn't get that chance. My dad and I flew in on Saturday, attended a hot rod get together on Sunday, and returned home on Monday. I really liked Michigan! Tim
  11. SMALLENGINECAMS

L.A Drag Spot.

Hi guys, I just wanted to say hi from DETROIT! Home of the fastest minibikes in the country! WELCOME TO THE D!!! Tim
  12. SMALLENGINECAMS

Cylinder sleeves

Hi Camkidjr, I sell the cylinder sleeves for 3" bore engines on my website. Tim