Recent content by survivalist31

1. S

wtb frame mounted tank

Im looking for a tank to mount on the frame of my baja mb 165 where the fake gas tank goes. I basically want a normal style motorcycle tank to put on my frame and place the Honda tank thanks
  2. S

1967 Rupp Continental Frame

ill take it , you have a final pm
  3. S

random parts for sale

Gx200 im running on my bike right now, and i just cleaned the rust out of the bowl but it still does need a full clean up.
  4. S

random parts for sale

Bump :scooter:
  5. S

random parts for sale

Black plastic tank $12 plus shipping , it has a 1/8" fuel line fitting on the bottom of it not sure of capacity but probably somewhere around .90 of a gallon , mounts with a tab in the middle of the tank on the front and the back back tab front tab
  6. S

mb 165 keystock

im wondering what size keystock does the back shaft on the gear plate use and could someone please put up some pictures if your's in working order because mine is having a few problems im trying to sort out with it. thanks
  7. S

random parts for sale

Jin ke 22mm slide carb $25 plus shipping , came of of a 4 wheeler motor i believe dont know to much about it but its in decent condition
  8. S

random parts for sale

Killswitch sold
  9. S

mb 165 battery powered headlight

I have the original light housing , bulb and mount of the light that came stock on the bike but i have swapped out my motor for a genuine honda motor, i was wondering if someone could give me directions or lead em to a tutorial on how to make a battery powered headlight , what kind of light to...
  10. S

Doodlebug clutch guard and brake assembly

will that clutch guard fit on a baja mb165?
  11. S

random parts for sale

I take paypal for my items and pm or post if you have any questions, pictures to come Honda/clone tank gas cap $7 shipped Baja mb165 kill switch $6 shipped, its missing one of the screws to attach it to the handle bars but a quick trip to the lowes should solve that...
  12. S

Mb 200 sprocket trouble

:shrug: oh well I still need to fix my chain problem
  13. S

Mb 200 sprocket trouble

Only picture i have right now, she is a rough beauty thought , 2005 came with a 6.5 but i have replaced that with a real honda 6.5, new plug, oil cahnge, cleaned the valve heads, new air filter (need to get a new wing nut:doah:), extrme duty clutch(scratched to hell by a chain but :crying:), and...