Mb 200 sprocket trouble

I just fixed my motor , did some work on the frame and set the chains up, but for some reason my long rear section of chain the goes from the back tires sprocket to the center sprocket keeps popping open, im pretty sure its because my back sprocket is out of alignment , how would i fix this and what else might be causing the problem.

thanks

Only picture i have right now, she is a rough beauty thought , 2005 came with a 6.5 but i have replaced that with a real honda 6.5, new plug, oil cahnge, cleaned the valve heads, new air filter (need to get a new wing nut:doah:), extrme duty clutch(scratched to hell by a chain but :crying:), and changed the carb, also planning on re-jeting the motor putting in a 140 e-rod, new air filter and headers. the fenders and the fake gas tank are all primed and im going to get her painted by a friend who does car once i get her up and running for sure

Last edited:
Make sure that your master link is installed rite.. You want the closed rounded side of the little clip pointed in the direction of chain travel.. That way if it bumps anything.. It's being pushed ON and not being pushed OFF... That will cause them to come apart all the time... Otherwise, if the sprocket is running out of alignment, and isn't too tight, it should be OK..