wtb frame mounted tank

Im looking for a tank to mount on the frame of my baja mb 165 where the fake gas tank goes. I basically want a normal style motorcycle tank to put on my frame and place the Honda tank

thanks

Check out the tanks they use on the gas powered bicycles. They make them all the way up to 1 gallon, biggest tank is 15" long. I have one on my Zooma Hawg Ty which is a lot like the Baja warrior and yours. Check out "boygofast" on Ebay, they have the lowest price I've seen for the largest of the tanks made.

Well I got my 4 liter tank from BoyGoFast. They have it on sale right now. $31.34 plus 16.99 S/H. They are out of CA. If interested check item 150559972126. The tanks are 15 x 8.5 x 5.5, Good Luck.

RobK

If you can find one a Honda Z-50 tank works well. A local motorcycle repair shop had several brand new chineese copies. I bought 2 for $50. Of course by the time I bought gas caps and fittings I was up over $40 a piece.

I've seen them a little cheaper but you don't get the mounting clamps and some even sell them without the cap and petcock. So by time you add all that up yeah they can get over $50. Also seen them complete but they wanted $89.99,lol. I've seen the Whizzer tanks on Ebay and they do look a lot better then the regular bicycle tanks. They even had one that looked like a Harley fatboy tank about 15" long. Check them out too.