Recent content by SWudyka

1. S

predator gas cap

Hey it worked. I went to autozone, and they had this ancient low profile gas cap, with a diameter about 1/8"-1/4" less than the cap it came with. The tabs are wide enough so the turn and "hold" function works, but it's pretty wobbly, not a tight seal. Should I be concerned? Doubt any gas...
  2. S

predator gas cap

I've been getting an error message every time I go into photos, but looks like it's working now. trying one picture showing 1 1/16" clearance between predator engine and asuza cross bar. more to follow
  3. predator gas cap

predator gas cap

photos showing clearance between cap and bar, and temporary replacement low profile cap
  4. Predator gas cap

Predator gas cap

photos showing clearance between cap and bar, and temporary replacement low profile cap
  5. Predator gas cap

Predator gas cap

6. Predator gas cap

Predator gas cap

7. Predator gas cap

Predator gas cap

8. S

How to post pictures (Test Area)

I am getting this error when I open the Photo tab, any thoughts? We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at...
  9. S

Predator gas cap filler hitting frame

Hi, Did you end up finding a solution to your problem? I'm in the same situation. Did you get a vented or non-vented cap. New to the site, Thanks
  10. S

predator gas cap

Hi, thanks for the comments, the engine is the 69730, and the pic posted above is exactly the cap I have (on the right). If I could eliminate the metal piece, I would should have enough room. I'm at work so I can't provide the exact clearance. I went to O'reillys and they were worthless...
  11. S

predator gas cap

I went to mount my predator 212 engine and the gas cap won't come off because the bar is in the way. OldMiniBikes suggests getting a low profile gas cap, any suggestions out there so my son can finally start riding? Thanks