Recent content by tc11zzz

1. T

CT301U project

I moved the seat back to ride comfortable, Don’t be Haters…
  2. T

CT301U project

3. T

CT301U project

Very nice fab work, not many on here are capable of that. I see you ended up using a different tank anyhow. I have the same mini and used a riser plate from OldMiniBikes, gas tank still fit easily. https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/torque-converter-riser-plate-with-hardware-tavplatev2.html
  4. T

Clicking sound when rotating crank by hand

Do the motors currently run in this condition and how long have they been running? I would hope the installer of the billet rod rotated the crank assembly, if they had any knowledge they would have noticed a clearance issue.. Does the 79cc motor have oil in the crankcase?
  5. T

Clutch help.

He wasn't idling for 30 min,he stated after 30 I was idling and it would jump forward, but I believe you are correct. Disassemble your clutch and lube it before you buy a new one. It is already broke what do you have to lose.
  6. T

Torque converter flew off, shaft is broken

I baffled as to why you ran new threads in the crank. I believe when you tapped the crank you took material out of the I.D. which weakened the crank nose and then you used too long of a bolt/ tapped to shallow and stretched the nose again and broke off the end on the crank. The original bolt is...
  7. T

Why won't this stupid nut let go.

Our motto at work was " If ya can't beat it Heat it "
  8. T

Rascal Mini Bike Whoa!!!!

I just purchased the Mega Moto 80 frame with front suspension for just under $400 shipped. I like these as you have disc brakes. https://www.gopowersports.com/mega-moto-80-105-front-suspension-roller-frame/
  9. T

Help with proper hub assembly

Are you sure now you are asking the correct question, I answered your question as you posted it, you said tire.You sound like you are in over your head… It would be far easier to adapt the dirt bike swing arm as a whole( wheel,axle,disc brakes with mounting brackets, caliper)to the mini bike...
  10. T

Help with proper hub assembly

You need to find a donor bike and use that swing arm/wheel/disc brake and adapt it to your frame.
  11. T

Vm22 Mikuni clone pilot jets

I believe these are the jets you need for the new Chikuni carbs being sold. Attached is a rough sketch of the K38 pilot jet in Chikuni's
  12. T

Vm22 Mikuni clone pilot jets

Jets came from Ebay, the nose diameter is .030 too large will not go in the pilot jet hole. The thread appears to be different also. Back to the search
  13. T

Can you run a Predator with valve cover up?

I guess this will work, found more 90 degree mounts and they race them.
  14. T

Can you run a Predator with valve cover up?

I am next in line to purchase this and would like input if this will run in the long term.