Recent content by waynelass

1. W

uses for 97cc engine

they can be used for fuel transfer pumps ,hydraulic oil pumps, but limited uses .
  2. W

DB 30 Tires

i think he,s got a 6.5 , have on mine had to sand backside of calibre .
  3. W

DB 30 Tires

go to cal tire .
  4. W

what have you been up to ? havent been on for a while ,too busy with kitchen reno . done thank...

what have you been up to ? havent been on for a while ,too busy with kitchen reno . done thank god . whats new in your neck of the woods ? Wayne
  5. W

breaking/losing master links

what kind of chain are you using ?
  6. W

been busy . what have you been doing?

been busy . what have you been doing?
  7. W

Please with ID

it,s a keystone frame . from the 70.s made in british columbia canada . the bars from something else .
  8. W

anything older is collectable , depends on condition and how bad somrone wants it . the major...

anything older is collectable , depends on condition and how bad somrone wants it . the major hurdle is the cost of shipping . location that can make or break a deal
  9. W

I got the bug

welcome to the site .with the knowledge here you can really get that thing moving.
  10. W

Case Vent

i would say as soon as you use an aftermarket breather .
  11. W

DB30 Weight

with a clone 98.9 lbs
  12. W

Honda Clone Not Starting Right!

leave the choke on half way untill it warms up , the stock one of mine is that way
  13. W

tote gote

will post pictures when it arrives ,its been sitting in an old barn for a long time .
  14. W

tote gote

getting one next week , the guy says it has light,s and a bsa engine , yellow in colour ? what motors did they come with ? thanks
  15. W

Hello and asking for help!

alexander renyolds ,the bars look like there off a bmx bike