Recent content by XblkXlblXsk8r

1. X

Mega max 212 footpegs breaking

I've been working on mine and my roommates megamax 212s, great bikes for the price, only issue we've found is both bikes the right side footpeg snapped off and had to be re-welded. Yes, we do ride some pretty gnarly trails on them, but, for both to break at the exact same place is a little...
  2. X

Anything in northern arizona?

I'm in northern arizona, just north of the north rim, we have some pretty solid trails right here, just not too many around here into minibikes, I also have a '78 yamaha dt175e to rip around on
  3. X

Anything in northern arizona?

I've been getting really into building minibikes lately, and racing them looks like a lot of fun. I'm already looking into doing the gambler, but if there were something similar closer to home I'd be down for that as well.
  4. X

Magamoto 2020 gambler tire choice

I've looked at those, I just want to go with a little bit bigger tire if possible and they only make them in 19×7-8. I've got a stage 1 tillotson 212 with a comet TAV-2, so with proper gearing the added rollout shouldn't be a problem...
  5. X

Magamoto 2020 gambler tire choice

Hi guys. I'm building my mega max 212 for the gambler next year. I'm looking to upgrade from the stock tires because they have no grip. I would like to go a little bigger also, I'm thinking I can fit 21×7-8's with relative ease. I'm thinking these in 20×7 for the front...
  6. X

Anyone have a mega moto 212?

Anybody know of such a header? I've been trying to find one that will work with my muffler.su
  7. X

Charles dropping knowledge bombs. Thanks dude! This helped a lot. I think I'm going to go with the 53/10. I ride all offroad, about 50% desert roads, and at 72/10 my top end just isn't quite where I want it to be. I figure if I go 53, I'll still have plenty of torque for climbing, and able to...
  8. X

Another question I have now, is will the 53T from the pro fit on the max wheel? Stock mine was 12T clutch, 72T wheel, which, (according to the bmi calculator I used to do the math) would be 6:1. My TAV2 came with a 10T sprocket, which puts me at 7.2:1. Now the pro model has a 52T rear, which...
  9. X

Mega max 212 build

I decided to make a build thread for my megamax 212. There's more in the works very soon. Straight out of the box stock, still a really fun bike for the price The ungoverned tillotson 212 was a worthy engine swap for sure Also added a comet TAV-2 because why not?
  10. X

The mega max is a great bike at a great price. I just finished hooking mine up with a comet 30 series torque converter. Now it's awesome!
  11. X

I bought a riser kit to lift the engine up enough to clear for that, I just dont know if the engine needs moved left or right at all. Not a hard thing to do, I'm just trying to plan ahead for when all my parts get here.
  12. X

Well clutch and chain are both on the left side of the regular 212, what I need to find out, is if a 30nseries torque converter and centrifugal clutch have the sprockets in the same place smash far as right to left goes...
  13. X

Nice, I'm ordering the rise kit to go with it just to be sure, my main concern is chain alignment going from a clutch to cvt
  14. X

Speaking of cvt, does anyone know if the pro model frame I'd different to accommodate the cvt? I'm planning on doing a cvt as my next actual mod on mine.
  15. X

I bought the one from walmart, I just finished swapping and breaking in a tillotson hemi in it. Major upgrade from the stock engine, just need to modify the header a little bit for it to be awesome.