Recent content by Zumo

1. Zumo

Need 4hp Briggs and Stratton

Looking for a 4hp Briggs & Stratton engine for a Aggie 98 project. Preferably in the DFW Texas area area.
  2. Zumo

Roma-ish build

Well I forgot to update this post. The bike is pretty much finished except for my chainguard install
  3. Zumo

Roma-ish build

4. Zumo

Roma-ish build

So thanks to CovID-19 I Don’t know if I’m gonna make the build off deadline. I have a little more welding to get done before I powder coat and final assembly and welder buddy doesn’t have access to his tools and materials.
  5. Zumo

Roma-ish build

Should have posted this earlier
  6. Zumo

Roma-ish build

Got a few more things done and took the bike for a shakedown run. Almost ready for powder coating. Still need the get seat made and setup with shocks.
  7. Zumo

Roma-ish build

Update: The clutch I got from Go Power Sports was a bolt on style and the "new to me" engine I got did not have a threaded shaft so I enlisted the help of my neighborhood machinist and he helped by drilling and tapping a new hole for me. With a few shims it works out nicely. I was also able to...
  8. Zumo

Detailed Rebuild How-to: Briggs 3hp Cousins

Awesome post
  9. Zumo

Vintage Chopper

Very cool looking frame
  10. Zumo

Pull the trigger or no?

I think if you just want one to ride and beat on that is a good option. Looks like they are $550 new? I wouldn't ride that one the same way I would an older classic. Seems like a good deal if you have the $$.
  11. Zumo

Roma-ish build

Sooo I did a thing. After tearing down the old engine and realizing the carb and gas tank(see pic) was hosed, I was on the hunt for a replacement carb and tank. I found some high priced NOS stuff and even higher used stuff that I just couldn’t pull the trigger on them. Then I searched the...
  12. Zumo

Where should I look for the serial number?

You have any carbs and fuel tanks?
  13. Zumo

2.5 hp carburetor options for Briggs & Stratton

. I’ve got an old Briggs & Stratton motor I’m trying to rebuild but the carb is really gunked up and was wanting to know if there is an aftermarket one that I could use. The one that has now has the choke on itAnd has the pick up tube for the fuel tank. I was wondering if I could find one and be...
  14. Zumo

2.5 hp carburetor options for Briggs & Stratton

2.5 hp carburetor options for Briggs & Stratton. I’ve got an old Briggs & Stratton motor I’m trying to rebuild but the carb is really gunked up and was wanting to know if there is an aftermarket one that I could use. The one that has now has the choke on itAnd has the pick up tube for the fuel...