Well I may know a mini bike only hauler..

Triley41395

The van is finally almost complete…actually nothing is done, just found and purchased the right one for ne yesterday…so by the spring I should be in the mini bike hauling business….east of Mississippi mostly but not opposed to to being paid to travel further….see you at windber…
What did you get, an older conversion type or sprinter like Amazon?

You should even have room for a drum full of fuel!
Lmao…my wife mentioned gas mileage…not really concerned….the “haulee” will be paying for their usage.…and it’s just something you put up with I guess going what you like…..I’ll use beer money as I don’t drink….

I bought a mini in AZ a summer ago….told my wife I was t paying shipping ever again…,$650-800 was just ridiculous…so I went to get it….it only took $1800….gas at the ca/az border was $7.30 a gallon…

No e250 didn’t want a tall van….everyone said o was making a mistake but not what I wanted….
Hey congrats @Skipp !

You're going to enjoy that. My van is an e250 also, they drive great, and pulls my 5 x 10 trailer full of mini bikes like there's nothing there.

Post up some pics when you can.

Floor is finished…used Kilmat on floor and doors…and I decided to make it a more personal service…instead of the 3 strips i had planned, I decided to go with this and the side rails…haul no more than 3….after having to dig a bikes out of the middle of a crowded u ship trailer and the inspection etc, drove me crazy…
this way all bikes hauled are safe and sound and dry!
So see you at windber…
IMG_6081.jpeg IMG_6080.jpeg IMG_6079.jpeg
Got some cabinet grade to cut out custom door panels too…