How fast is your mini bike

but again everyones fun is being held back over only 3 or 4 bikes, run the drags someware rougher for everyone else untill you find a better option.
Goma owns the property. if you feel "everyones fun is being held back" then talk to him. He's the one who makes the final decisions. I would love to see a drag race there. A stock/modified style race would be awesome.
But blaming the owners of the unlimited bikes is dead wrong. Sorry, did not want to hijack this thread but you're not being denied a drag race because of me or any other bike owners.

42 was scary enough albeit less than a block stop signs come up fast and old bones break easy….i think 75, not on a 1/2 mile straight track with wheelie bars etc would be pretty doubtful….42 felt like 95…so maybe??? Again just my opinion….PLEASE prove me wrong and post videos! Love to see it…
I was running over 70mph in the 1/4 with this bike in the attached pic. It was the least sketchy of all my bikes to ride, aside from running 70+mph. The DB30 in my avatar that runs mid-40s is way more of a handful to ride than that bike was. The purple bike was also built for running those speeds (full custom frame), while the DB30 wasn't.

Attachments

I was running over 70mph in the 1/4 with this bike in the attached pic. It was the least sketchy of all my bikes to ride, aside from running 70+mph. The DB30 in my avatar that runs mid-40s is way more of a handful to ride than that bike was. The purple bike was also built for running those speeds (full custom frame), while the DB30

I was running over 70mph in the 1/4 with this bike in the attached pic. It was the least sketchy of all my bikes to ride, aside from running 70+mph. The DB30 in my avatar that runs mid-40s is way more of a handful to ride than that bike was. The purple bike was also built for running those speeds (full custom frame), while the DB30 wasn't.
Under your chain tensioner not welded for reason ?

I'm not sure what you're getting at. The frame is welded there. Due to paint/lighting/shadows it may not look like it. That's not a chain tensioner either, it's a roller to keep the chain from riding on the frame.
I wasn't getting at anything its just question I'm a welder it looked like it wasn't welded wasn't getting at anything sorry for posting in your post

I74

My ''93lb''- ''governed'' GX- 200 Mini on a MM-80 frame ect.,, can run around 38,, & that's plenty fast for that !
It's as quick as some Harley's for ''1/2 a block'' though ! :p

Wifey's modified ''brushless electric'' MM-1000 ,, runs about the same top speed ,, but ain't near as quick.

I usually cruise them both on the streets @ around 26 - 30 mph,, which seems pretty smooth & safe,, plus got real good 'SunF' ''street tires''on both of them. ;)

Old pics 100_5770 (1).JPG of my GX with different - ''not so good'' tires ..

I
100_5767 (1).JPG

Last edited:
My ''93lb''- ''governed'' GX- 200 Mini on a MM-80 frame ect.,, can run around 38,, & that's plenty fast for that !
It's as quick as some Harley's for ''1/2 a block'' though ! :p

Wifey's modified ''brushless electric'' MM-1000 ,, runs about the same top speed ,, but ain't near as quick.

I usually cruise them both on the streets @ around 26 - 30 mph,, which seems pretty smooth & safe,, plus got real good 'SunF' ''street tires''on both of them. ;)

Old pics View attachment 311325 of my GX with different - ''not so good'' tires ..

I
View attachment 311324
Nice

Testing my Nash/Taco hear in Palm Springs area after attaching my cell phone to the frame with my GPS . App on , i stopped accelerating at 50 mph . A 73 year old and 189 lbs , wisdom overcame my bravado. Still no where near the 7100 rpm rev limiter. That’s fast enough for me . 30 mph feels much more comfortable even though it never shook or viabrated. Happy for the Nash designed disc brake

Attachments

Testing my Nash/Taco hear in Palm Springs area after attaching my cell phone to the frame with my GPS . App on , i stopped accelerating at 50 mph . A 73 year old and 189 lbs , wisdom overcame my bravado. Still no where near the 7100 rpm rev limiter. That’s fast enough for me . 30 mph feels much more comfortable even though it never shook or viabrated. Happy for the Nash designed disc brake
That bike is really cool! Good for you. Love the chainguard

Very nice bike clean looks perfect