what are you listening to v.2.0

I74

One of best male vocalists in rock music. Awesome band. Drummer was likely the inspiration for the Muppets drummer I suspect
The Wifey & I met Paul Rodgers & the whole ''Bad Company'' band back in 2001.
Hung out with them for around an hr. after the show.

The whole band signed a Bad Co. tank top for me, that I have in a frame on the wall in my music room.
Paul also signed his name on the back shoulder of the Wifey's ''Warrs Harley Davidson'' -'' London England '' T shirt she was wearing,, & she still has that put away.
The Wifey thanked him for doing that, then Paul put his hand on her shoulder & said,, ''No problem love''. :):cool:

Paul was super cool,, as was the Bassist ''Rick Wells'',, who was also the Bassist for Foreigner ,, back in the day,, from Head Games thru Foreigner 4.
Rick & I hit it off pretty good,, as Paul told me he was from Cambridge England,, which is also where my late Mum was from.
Rick retired a couple or so shows after that,, & their replacement Bassist & sound,, wasn't near as good after he left ...
I saw a Foreigner ''Head games tour'' concert back in 79', when Rick was with them,, & it is still today,, one of the very best ''kick ass concerts'' I have ever seen !

Simon Kirk the drummer,, I think he was also the drummer for ''Free''.

Will never forget that,, & Paul is ''hands down'' the most ''Epic'' Musician I have ever met,, & I've met & know more than a few ...

Here's a pic of that framed signed shirt & collage.

I
100_7703.JPG

Last edited: