Vintage Clark Rebel Go kart

Vintage clark rebel go kart late 70s/early 80s. This fun kart was won from a local radio station. The original owner let his small daughter drive it around a nearby parking lot for a short period then took the wheels and motor off for storage in his homes basement until my dad purchased. The kart still has the motor and wheels off, I also have orginal clark paperwork to go with it. Too many things time to move some stuff. Located near Detroit Michigan. Local pickup. $1500 if more pictures are need please don't hesitate to ask.

Attachments

Vintage clark rebel go kart late 70s/early 80s. This fun kart was won from a local radio station. The original owner let his small daughter drive it around a nearby parking lot for a short period then took the wheels and motor off for storage in his homes basement until my dad purchased. The kart still has the motor and wheels off, I also have orginal clark paperwork to go with it. Too many things time to move some stuff. Located near Detroit Michigan. Local pickup. $1500 if more pictures are need please don't hesitate to ask.
-- Put it back together and get it running and it will be worth that $1500 .... Things that don't run are only worth pennies on the dollar :(