Search results

1. M

1968 Cougar question??

There New Goodyear p255/50/r17, on American Racing Rims 5 lug, theres a picture of them.
  2. M

1968 Cougar question??

I have a 1968 cougar with 14 inch rims and i want to put 17inch rims on it. Do you think they would fit and not rub on the wheel wells?
  3. M

Orange county Ebay bike

Thats a nice stellar.
  4. M

Spray painting a car??

The maaco paint jobs seem pretty good. Do they last for a while.
  5. M

Spray painting a car??

Does it scratch easy and how long would it last. Do you have anypictures of a spray painted car??
  6. M

Spray painting a car??

There great cars. I might sell this one.
  7. M

Spray painting a car??

I have a 1968 cougar and i dont have any money to get it painted. So i want to just buy some spray paint bottles and spray it. I am going to paint it flat black. Will spray paint stick good. I have already sanded the car. Would spray paint work good?? There is the picture of the car.
  8. M

1984 grumman kubvan for sale

— Kubvan 70....... 144 in/366 cm — Kubvan 100...... 162in/411 cm There really small. Its a little bigger than a golf cart but its really cool. I have to get rid of it because i have to pay bills so if you guys now anyone interested it would really help me out.
  9. M

It is a diesel , 3 speed manuel transmission. It has reverse. Any othere questions.
  10. M

I have a 1984 grumman kubvan for sale. It runs and shifts good. I have the title for it. The only thing wrong with it is that it needs a new back brake line. The paint is pretty good but its chipping in some spots. They only made 500 of these now theres only 100 left. Im selling it for 2000..
  11. M

Very small mini bike for sale---just powtercoated $100

Very little mini bike for sale. The bike was just powtercoated , new tires, rims and sproket. I got a sissy bar for it as you can see in the picture. I also have a 2 stroke engine for it. I dont now what kind it is. Let me now if your interested.
  12. M

Vintage stellar running and driveing mini bike for sale!!!!!!!!130$$

Sorry the bikes sold. Some guy bought it 3 days ago.
  13. M

Vintage stellar running and driveing mini bike for sale!!!!!!!!130$$

The bike starts right up and drives. The brakes work and it has front and rear suspension. This bike has a jackshaft and the tires are good. Its only a 130$$ for a running and driving mini bike that has working brakes. MAKE OFFERS!!!
  14. M

Should I buy this frame? Is it a tote goat?

Buy the bike it would be a good project.
  15. M

look what the UPS fairy left me today!

Nice part. Did you send it out to get done or you bought it like that.
  16. M

Stellar mini bike for sale !!!it all together running mini bike!!!

The bike runs and drives. I needs some work like an airfilter and a carb cleaning. The brakes work. Its a great deal for a good bike.150 or best offer.
  17. M

Craigslist stellar find!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will trade the bike for something like a cat 250x or a 300x rolling frame or some other really small bike. Thanks.
  18. M

Its done, thanks man.....
  19. M

Im in kings park on long island, 11754