1984 grumman kubvan for sale

I have a 1984 grumman kubvan for sale. It runs and shifts good. I have the title for it. The only thing wrong with it is that it needs a new back brake line. The paint is pretty good but its chipping in some spots. They only made 500 of these now theres only 100 left. Im selling it for 2000..

— Kubvan 70....... 144 in/366 cm
— Kubvan 100...... 162in/411 cm

There really small. Its a little bigger than a golf cart but its really cool. I have to get rid of it because i have to pay bills so if you guys now anyone interested it would really help me out.

That's about the size of our mail trucks down here. Too bad you're way up there in NY, I just might go for something like that. It's be a good racecar support vehicle, or minibike transporter, or storage locker or.......... hell I could go on forever.:doah:

BTW, the wheel base is just a tad longer than a short bed standard cab 1st gen S-10. They were 108", my '93 Taurus is a c^nt hair over 106". It should definitely be street legal, providing all the safety stuff works, being diesel, theres no emissions testing.

Last edited:

65ShelbyClone

What diesel is in it? I know the larger Grumman trucks that Frito Lay used were often equipped with Cummins 4BTs and GM automatics. I wouldn't mind a 4BT for a 1970 Landcruiser swap...

markus

What diesel is in it? I know the larger Grumman trucks that Frito Lay used were often equipped with Cummins 4BTs and GM automatics. I wouldn't mind a 4BT for a 1970 Landcruiser swap...

kubvans were VW rabbit/golf based, a little bit smal for a landcruiser:smile:

minis, post that thing up on thesamba.com, there's one here in FL that's been kicking around the VW shows for the last year that they polished and slammed. its getting a pretty fair amount of attention:thumbsup:

does the usps ever sell its old vans to the public or do they just strip them for parts and crush them? seems like those would make a nice little work truck