Search results

1. trailhopper

Video 60's cool or not? Mattel V-RROOM

Mattel "V-rroom!" TV Commercial 1960s - YouTube And here is a little demo of mine. :thumbsup: 1964 Mattel Stallion with V-RROOM engine - YouTube
  2. trailhopper

Buckeye Bubba Bike

Scary :scared: Our newest "Bubba" mini bike design - YouTube
  3. trailhopper

USPS worker just a touch lazy

iSpy: Panasonic - YouTube
  4. trailhopper

1976 Fox Chopper 70's cool !!

Nooooo not that Fox Chopper sorry. :laugh: This is a 1976 Garton-Fox bicycle out of Milwakee, Wisconsin sold at JC Penneys and other department stores. Fox was a huge player in the early years of motocross mainly made shocks for the Pros MX bikes.
  5. trailhopper

Scored a Lil Indian 2 speed but....

....what model and year might this be? One owner bike that I will be picking up next week. The Briggs 5er is a 66'. Has dual disc brakes. Looks like the Sabre but the 66 Briggs is throwing me off. Sooooo is it a Sabre, a 7000, a 6000 or a combo? I'm no Lil Indian guy and I have looked around a...
  6. trailhopper

Cat 400TS....she's a keeper

So glad I grabbed this one. This 2 speed girl is a blast to ride. :thumbsup: I bought new clutch shoes and 5 different spring rates for the jackshaft clutch to play with the 2nd gear engagement timing. Works awesome!! New decals, bearings, chains, paint, front fender and free engine work from my...
  7. trailhopper

Did you say rust?

I recall recently someone saying "to bad the rust got to it". Rust is Gold......haven't you heard? :out: Pictures are worth a 1000 words (or dollars) and I'm not even done cleaning these yet. :biggrin:
  8. trailhopper

Has this ever happened to you?

If a couple cuss words upset you don't watch and don't bitch at me for posting this. The best part is at the end. Poor guy. :doah: This Guy Made Never Get Laid Again - YouTube
  9. trailhopper

Keystone badged Huskee?

Sold by ACME in Canada eh?
  10. trailhopper

Ultimate Cat/HPE Muskin owners helmet

Even a period correct helmet.
  11. trailhopper

Lookie in the background

Someone has some goodies in there. :thumbsup: Vintage Alexander Reynolds minibike
  12. trailhopper

Remembering your youth 60's, 70's, 80's

Lets have a fun thread recalling the top 5 things from your youth (besides mini bikes and bicycles) and add pics if you can. 1) Big Buddy Gum 2) Brim Coffee 3) Bell bottom pants 4) Davey and Goliath Show 5) Atari 2600
  13. trailhopper

You will never ID this one

Pretty sure this is the same bike I posted a year or so ago. :shrug: Mini Bike
  14. trailhopper

What member was a CHIPS fan?

I thought someone on here was a CHIPS fan. You know the Erik Estrada, Larry Wilcox dudes.
  15. trailhopper

“Very Nice Condition No Rust”

Seller added note “Very Nice Condition No Rust”....and the sky is green and the grass is blue. Must be a blind politician since they are full of bullshit and can't see the extremely obvious. :out: Ebay bozos just crack me up. :laugh: 60's Herters Trail One Mini Bike Wide Rear Rim 18x6 50 8...
  16. trailhopper

Bicycle powered tree house elevator

I wanna live there. Bicycle Powered Tree House Elevator - YouTube
  17. trailhopper

Now that's a paint booth Boeing 777

Applying the paint to a Boeing 777 - YouTube
  18. trailhopper

This mean anything to you PA boys

Was on a bike I just got. Dalari Racing Sales in Hamburg, PA.
  19. trailhopper

1972 Cat Dominator

Just got done but will be changing the pipe to a true Taylor. The awesome Tec HS40 is a 71' from Mr. Graphic. Cover is NOS but is the medium length hence the additional lengthening bracket. Kept the original dealer decal on rear fender as found. Obviously not for the Cat purists due to the...