Buckeye Bubba Bike

Yes Obama :thumbsup: Its a racial hate issue :shrug: , It has something to do with voters with simple minds and simple pleasures :eek:ut::001_tt2::001_tt2:
actually it was just a joke "FAT BOY". sorry you had to make it racial. should have been more politically correct. if bush had a mini bike, it would look like that:laugh::2guns::gun_bandana:

actually it was just a joke "FAT BOY". sorry you had to make it racial. should have been more politically correct. if bush had a mini bike, it would look like that:laugh::2guns::gun_bandana:
Should have just left politics out of it. We're here for old minibikes, not politics. Easy enough to find that....pretty much everywhere else. :scooter:

I enjoyed the video by the way. Funny as hell when they said "this one has better materials..." LOL!

maverick1

Should have just left politics out of it. We're here for old minibikes, not politics. Easy enough to find that....pretty much everywhere else. :scooter:

I enjoyed the video by the way. Funny as hell when they said "this one has better materials..." LOL!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Actually I was also making fun of the comment . I guess people did not get it :shrug: