Search results

1. G

Herters I think.

I will buy the tank
  2. G

iPhone 8 problem I’m on Craigs on my iPhone 8 but when I hit show contact info on craigslist it says an error has occurred

I tried googling it but all the information I found was for if you’re on craigslist on a computer
  3. G

iPhone 8 problem I’m on Craigs on my iPhone 8 but when I hit show contact info on craigslist it says an error has occurred

iPhone 8 problem I’m on Craigs on my iPhone 8 but when I hit show contact info on craigslist ads it says an error has occurred
  4. G

Wanted Heald hauler im in California

Thank you but I just have room for a hauler preferably in California
  5. G

Bump
  6. G

Bump
  7. G

Rat Rod Herters Trail 1

I’m excited to see your project progress! I have a heartens trail one also that I want to get going it was my first minibike ever I’m always a fan of polished bare metal
  8. G

How to post pictures (Test Area)

It won’t let me insert any photo
  9. G

Predator 670 Off Road Go Kart

Man! That thing is awesome I just watched the video great job!
  10. G

Go Check your header pipes from Go Power Sports!

Bought the stage one kit from Go Powersports with the header, filter, and jet For my stock Non-Hemi predator 212. Two rides later I pulled the header off to wrap it in exhaust wrap and realized underneath it was all cracked looks like it started from a seam then went around the pipe but I don’t...
  11. G

Brand new chain is now stiff / ceased

Thanks Danford that’ looks to be great but I can’t find that stuff in 40 or 41 I’ll Keep searching
  12. G

Brand new chain is now stiff / ceased

I have three go kart with 6.5 Predator engines just regular karts. I went to tractor supply and got new #40 chain and installed it on all three. After two days of riding the chain on all three is stiff and seized I can make zigzags with the chain and it will hold still? Did I just buy cheap...
  13. G

I’ve always wanted a Heald hauler let me know if got one for sale in Cali sos6901@hotmail.com or any Heald for that matter thanks
  14. G

Wanted Herters gas tank

Hi I’m looking to buy a herter gas tank please let me know if you have one thank you
  15. G

What is this old trail scooter?

https://modesto.craigslist.org/snw/5489292241.html
  16. G

Pak jak big rear wheel California

https://reno.craigslist.org/mcy/5528832168.html I meant Nevada sorry
  17. G

Heald super bronc vt8

Wow Radford that's a steal! And seems like a great starting canvas. Sooo I guess the forks on both the vt8 and the vt812/vt10 are the same length even though the vt8 has the 18in tall tire. Soo the only difference is the width of the forks
  18. G

Heald super bronc vt8

Haha Thats funny you say that the last time I talked to him he thought I was someone else too. Probably you lol. Then I ordered a new brake band and the schematics for the vt1040 I'll post pics of that soon.... Still stripping the paint on the vt8.. Thanks Doc for encouragement lol
  19. G

Heald super bronc vt8

And actually now I building this bike for me now because I recently just did an 8 hour round trip and picked me up a Heald super bronc vt1040 with the 40 series clutch in pretty good condition and man does it haul ass and lots of torque. So Ill build that bike for my dad next. I figure with my...
  20. G

Heald super bronc vt8

OK so I've got all the parts in needed to complete this restro. And my hm80 is running great! I got the forks cut, welded, drilled for springs to the original specs of a vt812 because I'm running the 21in tall 9in wide tire upfront instead of the original 18in tall 8.5in wide tire. Got the...