Search results

1. Trail Horse Jon

Anyone know what these are

hey ironhead... Can i ride them bikes when there done ?? :biggrin:
  2. Trail Horse Jon

Is this really a RUPP ?

Doesnt look like any rupp i have ever seen but i may be wrong, looks along the line of a trail horse, or bonanza 1969 Rupp Mini Bike
  3. Trail Horse Jon

Rupp mini bike frame for sale.

how far from baltimore are you and how much are you asking ?
  4. Trail Horse Jon

Just picked this up.. WTH is it ??

heres a picture of the jackshaft mount this is how it was made pretty neat looking i think
  5. Trail Horse Jon

ok well your right steve about the 20 series tav... we took it apart today and found the numbers on it... you can see where someone took the plugs and the spring out of the rear pulley..it needs a new spring the plugs put back in... whoever had it first drilled out to rivets and bolted it...
  6. Trail Horse Jon

Any idea what make this is ?

thanks alot steve your right it does look like a lot of fun... all it needs is possibly 2 new tires.. the front seems good the rear just needs tires.. im thinking the kart is pretty old but i cant find anything that looks like it thanks alot anyway
  7. Trail Horse Jon

Any idea what make this is ?

Me and my partner in my crime my uncle, just picked this go kart up for $50.. it has a running 5hp briggs motor on it, just wondering if anyone has a clue what make this go kart is thanks for looking.. any help would be much appreciated..
  8. Trail Horse Jon

Me and my partner in my crime my uncle, just picked this go kart up for $50.. it has a running 5hp briggs motor on it, just wondering if anyone has a clue what make this go kart is thanks for looking.. any help would be much appreciated..
  9. Trail Horse Jon

Trail Horse 97% complete

nah ill keep it the same lol... that means its a horse on the trails lol..
  10. Trail Horse Jon

Trail Horse 97% complete

can anyone definantly identify if this is a trail horse or a bonanza.. on the plate on the front of the fork as three holes in it as if their was a patch on it
  11. Trail Horse Jon

Trail Horse 97% complete

1" Shaft I appreciate it your concerns but i measured the shaft i was under the assumption it was a trail horse but it could be a bonanza. ill have to check into it. yes the motor runs and it is a tecumseh hs50 here are some closer pics
  12. Trail Horse Jon

Trail Horse 97% complete

Im still waiting for the 1" clutch to come in and still trying to find a decent seat but this is what it looks like so far 5hp tecumseh. Flat black paint.
  13. Trail Horse Jon

The Rupp is Running Now !!!

yea she will get up and go..havent opened her up all the way but with me on it the front end will lift up
  14. Trail Horse Jon

The Rupp is Running Now !!!

My uncle just finished his rupp mini bike with a 7hp tecumseh.. we got it running today and the jackshaft and all of that. I am posting pictures also. My trail horse will be finished in a week or so waiting for the clutch to come in once complete i will post pics.
  15. Trail Horse Jon

1" Rubber Throttle Grips

I am trying to find rubber throttle grips for a trail horse. I ordered a pair of grips off of ebay and they were the hard plastic ones. any one know where to find the rubber ones. Thanks Jon
  16. Trail Horse Jon

jc penny minibike

my uncle just picked up a sears " Puncher" off of baltimore craigslist ..needs a little work but has the original 4.0hp tecumseh with the sears tag on it. Took a little while to figure out what the motor was.. but a local lawn mower shop was able to help me out .. will ask if he is willing to...
  17. Trail Horse Jon

Jackshaft and Clutch

I was wondering if anyone could get me a good price on a Jackshaft kit for a #35 chain and a clutch with a 1" bore and a #35 chain.. for a tecumseh 5.0hp.. all i need to complete my trail horse.. thanks alot guys Jon