jc penny minibike

I am not sure. I am sort of on a quest to find a minibike like the 1st one I ever rode. I was about 6 yrs old (1975) when my friend's dad bought him a minibike that was gold colored with a red kill switch and red gas cap. I am pretty sure it was a JC Penny. I would know if I saw a picture. Thanks!

Doug Cook

1stlegendtx

I am not sure. I am sort of on a quest to find a minibike like the 1st one I ever rode. I was about 6 yrs old (1975) when my friend's dad bought him a minibike that was gold colored with a red kill switch and red gas cap. I am pretty sure it was a JC Penny. I would know if I saw a picture. Thanks!

Doug Cook
This it?

my uncle just picked up a sears " Puncher" off of baltimore craigslist ..needs a little work but has the original 4.0hp tecumseh with the sears tag on it. Took a little while to figure out what the motor was.. but a local lawn mower shop was able to help me out .. will ask if he is willing to sell if your near the baltimore area !!

JC Penney Chopper Mini bike wanted

Hey Guys,
I am looking for any information on a Early 1970's, Red, White and Blue Mini Chopper. I think it had a 3.5hp B&G. I owned one when I was 12 and would love to get one. I have 1 picture of it but have to find the photo. I will post it when I do. Thanks.:scooter:

ErikR

Thank's!....

For posting that pic Tonka, Before you posted that picture I was planning on putting a black seat on mine, Thinking that's what came on it from other ads I saw. Now I know what's suppose to go on it and that's what's going on it.:thumbsup:

Last edited: