Search results

1. P

Trash Motors

Thanks guys next time some one hi jacks my thread I'll have to bring out the big guns and show them whos boss:gunsmilie::wink: I will definately take any kind of parts for the price of your shipment cost and it would be nice to get any kind of motor running or not. So if anyone has any other...
  2. P

Trash Motors

I will take in any motors that won't start or have missing parts. If you are looking to get rid of some motors I would be willing to pay for shipping and anything else that may need to get paid for, for you to ship it.
  3. P

!!! "2008" mb165 trike !!!!!

haha i wish i had the money i have bout 200 at the moment but i dont think thats enough maybe i can get some some how some way
  4. P

!!! "2008" mb165 trike !!!!!

Can you pop a wheelie? haha that thing looks sick. Taking any offers
  5. P

WANTED: Doodle Bug Motor

PM me if you are wanting to sell one of these
  6. P

Doodle Bug Motor

The 2.8 hp Doodle Bug Motor PM me if you have one laying around and you want to get rid of it.
  7. P

Ill give 20 bucks for the baja motor plus shipping

Ill give 20 bucks for the baja motor plus shipping
  8. P

Loud Exhausts

I live near to the country and have one neighbor:thefinger: Unless I ride into town
  9. P

Loud Exhausts

Usually The Cops Just Say To Stop Or Go Some Where Else But I HAte The Neighbors We Have They Have Been Complete Dicks From The Start So This Is How I Will Get Them Back:thumbsup:
  10. P

Loud Exhausts

I Am Looking For Something To Piss Off The Neighbors At Night So Will This Do That
  11. P

Loud Exhausts

Does Any One HAve Any Ideas Or Pictures Of Loud Exhausts For A 6.5 Lifan In A Doodle Bug. Any Help Is Appreciated
  12. P

Sand blast powdercoat and paint DB30

Maybe Try Scuffing Up The Stuff Your Painting And Then Put A Coat Of Primer And Then Put Coats Of Spray Can Paint. Use This Method For A Hunting Boat And Bikes
  13. P

Cylinder Gas Tank

I Was Just Wondering Where Everybody Gets There Cylinder Tanks For There Doodle Bugs? Any Help Is Appreciated.
  14. P

project build with rear springs

Looks Goood
  15. P

6.5 Baja Warrior

Start With Governor
  16. P

Kids Building

THats Crazy